District 8AA

Ace1413

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC looked a little rough this weekend. Had three varsity games and jumped out to 15-18 to 0 to start all three. Still wound up behind at the half in all three. Went 2-1 for the weekend. (4-1 really, but the other two teams just played our jv.) our D definitely isn't at the level that it was last year, but I'm not too worried....it is the first weekend of the season and we got to play some solid teams.

Edited by dctiger

Yeah I think he may have fouled out of both...not sure. And, tiger fans, I'm not sure what games you were watching but Ethan kept us in the games at several points...he sure didn't miss any more threes than anyone else, and ran the floor very well. This just can't be the Howell, Fullilove show for us to be successful this year.

The announcer, whom I was sitting in front of, got roughly 60% of the point tallies wrong. Guess that happens when you spend more time throwing in references to UT when you're supposed to be announcing. So take what you hear from him with a grain of salt. And yeah, Atnip had some great games this weekend. Especially so since he was playing injured Saturday.