Pick'em 10-2

MVM

All I gotta say is ....The House is rollin in dough. :)

Cak vs Farragut (Farr -3)

Bearden vs N. Dame (Bearden -2)

Franklin vs Indy (Frank -3)

GPS vs Baylor (even)

White House vs Ravenwood (Raven -3)

Father Ryan vs Harpeth Hall (even)

Oct. 3

Collierville vs Houston (Houston -1)

I set the lines high, so there should be some big winners this week.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Pick em 9/27... You are missin some great games

With 12-0-1 CAK Warriors having to travel to the 9-1-1 East Hamilton Hurricanes and the 5-1-4 ND Irish having to take on the 9-2-2 CCS Chargers, all the powers that be would have left a runaway board for those not emotionally attached; too many emotions involved in the Thursday process. I know I am nervous about my personal choice of game; could not beat that team in 3 attempts last year. But, this is a new year. Good luck G:: EH @ home is a beast. Just ask them.

With 12-0-1 CAK Warriors having to travel to the 9-1-1 East Hamilton Hurricanes and the 5-1-4 ND Irish having to take on the 9-2-2 CCS Chargers, all the powers that be would have left a runaway board for those not emotionally attached; too many emotions involved in the Thursday process. I know I am nervous about my personal choice of game; could not beat that team in 3 attempts last year. But, this is a new year. Good luck G:: EH @ home is a beast. Just ask them.

Look at their schedule... They dont come near the schedule of CAK. Not saying that CAK can't be beat, but don't know if EH is ready for what is coming to their house.

But, as they say, that's why you play the game. Good luck to EH!

Look at their schedule... They dont come near the schedule of CAK. Not saying that CAK can't be beat, but don't know if EH is ready for what is coming to their house.

But, as they say, that's why you play the game. Good luck to EH!

Looks like it was a close one G...Add one more Chattanooga team that CAK has to deal with now, it seems....

CAK 1

East Hamilton 0

Looks like it was a close one G...Add one more Chattanooga team that CAK has to deal with now, it seems....

CAK 1

East Hamilton 0

Very true. Impressive to say the least, but scores don't always tell the tale. Would love to hear an unbiased perspective on possession and shots, etc.

Glad to see there is another power out there near Chatt. Maybe they can knock out ND for us early this year...

Very true. Impressive to say the least, but scores don't always tell the tale. Would love to hear an unbiased perspective on possession and shots, etc.

Glad to see there is another power out there near Chatt. Maybe they can knock out ND for us early this year...

Stats:

Shots:

CAK 10 (6 1st / 4 2nd)

EHS 10 (4 1st / 6 2nd)

Corners:

CAK 1

EHS 6 (3 / 3)

Edited by cj1975