Karns @ Oak Ridge(Homecoming)

tnchad1980

And that is awesome, and i admire fans like you. I have endured some tough OR years, too. And some painful losses to Maryville the past few years LOL...But, does Stanton Stevens era ring a bell? lol

Yes , we had a couple of different eras that I'd like to forget ... lol . I know it would be hard being a Karns fan , but tradition has to start somehow or sometime , and every team in our State that has a winning tradition has a very supportive fan base ... has to start somehow .

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , we had a couple of different eras that I'd like to forget ... lol . I know it would be hard being a Karns fan , but tradition has to start somehow or sometime , and every team in our State that has a winning tradition has a very supportive fan base ... has to start somehow .

Agree 100%...It starts with the fanbase..I remember last year when Karns was a winning team when we played them they were so fired up. They thought it would be the year they finally beat OR. Lo and behold, we thumped them. Winning brings the fans, they had them last year at the OR Karns game @ Karns, It all starts with the fanbase and the support and booster money they bring into the program. Years of losing at Karns surely hasn't helped that. Personally, it's gonna be hard to get a real good coach in there that demands winning and keeping the athletes there at Karns. And they do have some.