Beech 7-0 @ Wilson central 7-0

Goinham

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Wilson Central is physical enough on offense or defense to hang with Beech. That's why I am going Beech by a lot!

Odds are you have never even seen either team play.Sounds like a jealous kid to me.Ok we heard you the first time you said it,your going with beech by a lot!!!!! By the way ,love the swan.

WC goes 2-1 in the next 3 games. Prob with HS predictions is that too often teams are ranked off of previous seasons results. If you look back to the 2010 season, WC freshmen went 6-1 against the same teams on this year's schedule. Those freshmen are now juniors and their 2012 record is a direct result of that talent. Several of those juniors are being heavily recruited by D1 colleges although not at the Hurd level yet. LB Coombes has a brother that plays at TN and OH ST has visited the school to talk with some prospects. This will be an exciting game that will be decided by the team with the best defense.

Show me offers that the Coombes kid has gotten...

For example google Vic Wharton - or halen Hurd bam!!! You will see the many schools after them

Show me offers that the Coombes kid has gotten...

For example google Vic Wharton - or halen Hurd bam!!! You will see the many schools after them

Calm down old buddy.These guys are just beginning to get noticed but dcoombs is telling the truth.Some major colleges have contacted some of the players but they also said nowhere near yet what Jalen is experiencing.Is Vic Wharton on Indy?

Calm down old buddy.These guys are just beginning to get noticed but dcoombs is telling the truth.Some major colleges have contacted some of the players but they also said nowhere near yet what Jalen is experiencing.Is Vic Wharton on Indy?

Tiger tail look I want the kid or any kid to go onto the next level to gain the education and to continue to play football ( speaking of someone sent me a clip of former Buc Jon Sykes- had a big game )

All I am saying was most Jr's are on the rader of the big boy schools for example Hurd or Wharton- I may have missed it but I didn't see anything about your LB as others have...

Again could have missed it , but alot often assume there home team players are being recruited by the schools but in fact they are not

Is there anything on your lb ? For example

http://247sports.com/Player/Vic-Wharton-19216

Yes at Indy ...

Good luck to your team , stay healthy !

Tiger tail look I want the kid or any kid to go onto the next level to gain the education and to continue to play football ( speaking of someone sent me a clip of former Buc Jon Sykes- had a big game )

All I am saying was most Jr's are on the rader of the big boy schools for example Hurd or Wharton- I may have missed it but I didn't see anything about your LB as others have...

Again could have missed it , but alot often assume there home team players are being recruited by the schools but in fact they are not

Is there anything on your lb ? For example

http://247sports.com...c-Wharton-19216

Yes at Indy ...

Good luck to your team , stay healthy !

I dont know about Coombs so dcoombs would have to speak to that.His brother is on the UT football team so I am sure he has connections.The team was made up of mostly sophomores last year and had a tough season so they didnt get much attention.The Qb Roundtree was a sophomore also but even though they didnt have a good season he still threw for over 1,000 yards.He did get a visit from Ohio State and I believe they are still in contact with him and watching his year.I know that he has been contacted by many smaller schools also from all over the country.Like they said,these guys are just starting to get attention and they do deserve some.Good Luck to Indy and Wharton.

Jealous kid? Far from it.

I've seen plenty (and I mean plenty) of both teams.

I don't think Central can match Beech's physicality on both on sides of the ball. The Bucs will simply whip the Wildcats in the trenches. Some think Central has a slight speed advantage, but I honestly don't see it. The Bucs got some speed of their own.

So, I'm sticking to Beech by a lot.

Good luck to both teams!

I dont know about Coombs so dcoombs would have to speak to that.His brother is on the UT football team so I am sure he has connections.The team was made up of mostly sophomores last year and had a tough season so they didnt get much attention.The Qb Roundtree was a sophomore also but even though they didnt have a good season he still threw for over 1,000 yards.He did get a visit from Ohio State and I believe they are still in contact with him and watching his year.I know that he has been contacted by many smaller schools also from all over the country.Like they said,these guys are just starting to get attention and they do deserve some.Good Luck to Indy and Wharton.

Sorry to have to say this but being on UTKs radar aint much anymore, probly never will be again.

Sorry to have to say this but being on UTKs radar aint much anymore, probly never will be again.

Sorry to confuse,It is University of Tennessee in knoxville.That is pretty big.But hey everyone wont get the chance to go to the big schools but if they love the game and want to go on,there is nothing wrong with playing at a smaller school.

Sorry to confuse,It is University of Tennessee in knoxville.That is pretty big.But hey everyone wont get the chance to go to the big schools but if they love the game and want to go on,there is nothing wrong with playing at a smaller school.

3 coaches the last 4 years, probably 4 after this year. Dont even look at the win/loss record. Alabama is pretty big. Tennessee not so much any more. About like Old Miss. Just how it is. If they had a future, somebody other than Kiffin or Dooly would have taken the coaching job. Looks to me like no one wants to coach there even if it is the sec. No confusion on my part.