Beech 7-0 @ Wilson central 7-0

Goinham

Comparison:

Beach Central

beat Portland---------Destroy's Portland beat Gallatin----Gallatin scores really late on 3's

beat Henry County--scores 50+/gave up 40+ beat LaVergne--Ran all over LA

beat Station Camp--second half explosion beat Hendersonville-Passing game works

beat Cookeville------Weak district/ might be .500 beat Shelbyville--weak district/might be .500

beat Mount Juliet----Good team beat Lebannon--enough said

beat White House--4A/Really beat Centennial--Preseason top 5 5A

beat Hendersonville-Close game(Up-set alert) beat Portland--2 late TD's (Up-set alert)

2 Teams who seem very even to me. Make your predictions, but both must play and win to be top dog in this district.

Common foe's are only Portland and Hendersonville. Beech blows away portland, but struggles against a real defense in Hendersonville. Central pounds Hendersonville through the air, but homecoming almost derails undefeated season against a hungry Portland team.

Beech destroy's the best team in a weak clarksville region, pounds Cookeville who is the best team in the weakest district known to man, and beats a 4A team in Whitehouse.

Central scores big with freshmen running back against LaVergne, pounds a Shelbyville team who was suppose to be a good 5A team, and pounds another 5A powerhouse in Centennial.

Have i mentioned the best player in the state, who you may not have HURD? Goodluck to both. It will be a good game.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparison:

Beach Central

beat Portland---------Destroy's Portland beat Gallatin----Gallatin scores really late on 3's

beat Cookeville------Weak district/ might be .500 beat Shelbyville--weak district/might be .500

beat Hendersonville-Close game(Up-set alert) beat Portland--2 late TD's (Up-set alert)

2 Teams who seem very even to me. Make your predictions, but both must play and win to be top dog in this district.

Common foe's are only Portland and Hendersonville. Beech blows away portland, but struggles against a real defense in Hendersonville. Central pounds Hendersonville through the air, but homecoming almost derails undefeated season against a hungry Portland team.

Beech destroy's the best team in a weak clarksville region, pounds Cookeville who is the best team in the weakest district known to man, and beats a 4A team in Whitehouse.

Central scores big with freshmen running back against LaVergne, pounds a Shelbyville team who was suppose to be a good 5A team, and pounds another 5A powerhouse in Centennial.

Have i mentioned the best player in the state, who you may not have HURD? Goodluck to both. It will be a good game.

Great synopsis, good job. I see Beech coming out on top. Good luck to both.

Pick beech all day. The central players love iT. They put up points all day. And shut teams out 2nd half

By this logic, Portland scored 17 in first half, versus 14 for Wilson Central, Portland wins first half.....2nd half Portland scores 7, Wilson Central scores 14, late, Wilson Central wins second half.....win+win= TIE, lol. Scoring 7 in a half is not a shut out. Not in any sport. lol

By this logic, Portland scored 17 in first half, versus 14 for Wilson Central, Portland wins first half.....2nd half Portland scores 7, Wilson Central scores 14, late, Wilson Central wins second half.....win+win= TIE, lol. Scoring 7 in a half is not a shut out. Not in any sport. lol

This game was a different game because our offense was not on the field much the first half.They scored when they were on the field,but Portland offense ran out most of the second quarter.Portland played a very good game,I can see why you are very proud of them.

Comparison:

Beach Central

Nice job Goatsthroat.......Yes we have HURD.

You can go head and throw centennial on a winning record for us. They are 3-3. Played 6 of 6 teams with winning records. Played two undefeated teams and will end up with a winning record this season.

Centennial is not a very good team, it's 3-0 start and hype was due to a weak early season schedule - they got spanked by a very average Indy team 31-3

Like I said, I like the underdog, so I want WC but this game will tell is WC a contender or pretender?