Beech 7-0 @ Wilson central 7-0

Goinham

I believe the reason that WC defense has been praised so much is because they were put down so much before the game,some by a beech fan,so I believe it was in order for them to be praised.The beech defense should be praised also.MJpride had spoke about how beech d held MJ points low and now as you said they did a good job protecting against our passing game.Also the reason WC qb was praised so much is a similar situation.Kenitzer was being written up in articles all over for being the highest scoring QB in the district and for having the longest pass in the district.None of it was accurate.Jordan Roundtree is the leading passing QB in the district and he has the longest pass,a 71 yd td to Chris Lee.I am sure that you will agree that the players should be given credit for their accomplishments and when things are reported inaccurate,they should be corrected.QB's have much to carry on their shoulders as was said by another poster so when they deserve credit they should receive it.Good job to Beech defense and offense.

Agree.Well said.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that by this explanation you can see that credit is not something these boys are after.Our Qb had not received any,but I do not believe he should have to sit quietly by and see someone else be praised for something that is false and should be his accomplishment.He is a very humble young man and would not have spoken up for himself but you better believe that others will speak up for him when they see something that wrong.None of our team has asked for or received credit for anything this year.They are a united team that are working their tales off to continue to prove everyone wrong.

Right on Wildcatman!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Now I know how Wilson Central held JHurd under 100. See the pic in the Tennessan article about Mr. Football Finalists. A well timed horse collar with a blind zebra staring right at it will do the trick. No flag on the play, by the way.huh.png

Or maybe there is no horse collar rule in high school. Not really sure.

Edited by tandem