Franklin

BubberM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Implosions make the strangest sounds, right now it's noise of this thread. Outside of this thread, I bet the noise from the the implosion was very loud Friday night during the OT against Ravenwood.

Keep blaming the lack of talent. Kids play hard for adults that say that about them...boom...more sounds of an imploding program.

The Franklin fans sound a lot like the democrats...hope and change. Franklin made a change in a winning program and are now hoping for some wins and talking about foundations being laid for a quality program of the future. What a crock.

A quality program is what you had and really fouled up. The serious football players in the Franklin school zone will be finding ways to better programs soon; BGA, CPA, BA, Brentwood, and yikes...Centennial.

Implosions make the strangest sounds, right now it's noise of this thread. Outside of this thread, I bet the noise from the the implosion was very loud Friday night during the OT against Ravenwood.

Keep blaming the lack of talent. Kids play hard for adults that say that about them...boom...more sounds of an imploding program.

The Franklin fans sound a lot like the democrats...hope and change. Franklin made a change in a winning program and are now hoping for some wins and talking about foundations being laid for a quality program of the future. What a crock.

A quality program is what you had and really fouled up. The serious football players in the Franklin school zone will be finding ways to better programs soon; BGA, CPA, BA, Brentwood, and yikes...Centennial.

Doubt you know what was really going on inside the program before the change. Both past and present coaches are friends of mine but a change needed to be made for the good of the program and i believe given time it will be proven to be a good change. You compare past sucess ( which Donny would have if given equal talent) to now and it is just not the same group of young talent there presently. If you ask Craig he would tell you the same thing about the current talent, all programs go up and down. By the way, far from a Democrat.

Doubt you know what was really going on inside the program before the change. Both past and present coaches are friends of mine but a change needed to be made for the good of the program and i believe given time it will be proven to be a good change. You compare past sucess ( which Donny would have if given equal talent) to now and it is just not the same group of young talent there presently. If you ask Craig he would tell you the same thing about the current talent, all programs go up and down. By the way, far from a Democrat.

Could you please elaborate? Are you saying that the program was in bad shape? If so how? And what amount of time is needed and why?

Just hoping that since you are in the know and all, you could tell us what to expect once the talent level comes back (your opinion, not mine).

Please elaborate on who these player are and how you know this to be true.

Are you saying that the program was in bad shape? If so how? And what amount of time is needed and why?

The talent drop off was going to occur this year regardless of who the HC is.

You seem to really want to defend the former head coach. I met the man and he seemed to be a decent coach. I hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

The Franklin team will improve next year with the under classmen getting another year of experience.

Is there a team that you support or do you just like to throw stones?

You seem to really want to defend the former head coach. I met the man and he seemed to be a decent coach. I hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

The Franklin team will improve next year with the under classmen getting another year of experience.

What about anything I said is throwing stones? You seem to be in the camp of folks that wanted the previous coach fired for "the good of the program". All I asked is what's going on which is a legitimate question given the fact that Franklin lost to a winless Ravenwood team with less talent. And all the apologists want to blame the kids. I would like to see the coaches step up and take some of the blame, because they will surely crow with pride when the winning starts. I don't think this team is getting the coaching they deserve and then they are being blamed for the loss. And how are things going for the Freshmen and JV teams? I'm sure there are plenty of excuses there as well, but maybe it is the coaching? Maybe it's not, but we'll see I suppose.

Just my opinion, but that's what's great bout free speech (unless you make a movie making fun of a religion). So we should agree to disagree. You think the coaching is great and the dividends will come in future years. I happen to think there should be some accountability when you loose to an inferior team as was the case last Friday night. That's all.

Come on, Wink, really? Clayton is a friend of yours? Sure.

There was definitely a drop off in talent...coaching talent. I am thankful for a bad administration decision. But hey, stick with the blaming kids excuse. It's all their fault.