Franklin

BubberM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about anything I said is throwing stones? You seem to be in the camp of folks that wanted the previous coach fired for "the good of the program". All I asked is what's going on which is a legitimate question given the fact that Franklin lost to a winless Ravenwood team with less talent. And all the apologists want to blame the kids. I would like to see the coaches step up and take some of the blame, because they will surely crow with pride when the winning starts. I don't think this team is getting the coaching they deserve and then they are being blamed for the loss. And how are things going for the Freshmen and JV teams? I'm sure there are plenty of excuses there as well, but maybe it is the coaching? Maybe it's not, but we'll see I suppose.

Just my opinion, but that's what's great bout free speech (unless you make a movie making fun of a religion). So we should agree to disagree. You think the coaching is great and the dividends will come in future years. I happen to think there should be some accountability when you loose to an inferior team as was the case last Friday night. That's all.

Your attemp to put me in a "camp" shows weakness in your position. This also applies by twisting an observation of talent drop off to "blame". Now that is too funny to see you try to recast things. I should expect that from someone who posted a question rather than being straight up with an opinion.

You may have a man crush on the previous coach and I have no problem with him, That does not change the fact that the talent has dropped off this year at Franklin. If you want to cry about the change in HC that is your right to do so.

There was definitely a drop off in talent...coaching talent. I am thankful for a bad administration decision. But hey, stick with the blaming kids excuse. It's all their fault.

Well, once again, how do you get an observation as being blame? I am just not as emotional about it as you are perhaps. Put your emotions in check and you can see that the talent level is down this year. All teams fluctuate year to year in talent level.

Edited by Hubbard

Well, once again, how do you get an observation as being blame? I am just not as emotional about it as you are perhaps. Put your emotions in check and you can see that the talent level is down this year. All teams fluctuate year to year in talent level.

What is emotional about this, other than you getting angry and talking about man crushes to other posters?

You guys fired a coach that had the team in the playoffs every year and over 200 wins for a guy that has about 17 wins as a head coach with about 40 losses. And you want to blame the kids' talent level. That's pretty weak and dillisional. I hope DW stays a long time.

<p>

Donnie had a great experience at HC, didn't he...?

Actually, if you were to ask him or any of us who were here during his tenure as head coach, both would say he had a good experience! I only wish he had the financial and administrative support his alma mater has now! He learned valuable lessons on how not to listen to goons like you who insist on spreading and promoting such negative propaganda and who refuse to focus on the process of putting together a consistant winner! Furthermore, apparently, you aren't very good at reading in context. If I read my post accurately, (which I'm fairly confident I did, since I wrote it), Donnie Webb is the head coach...and my post was referring to his quality assistants, one in particular who is working with the young QB at Franklin who is preparing himself to lead this team in the years to come and further his own career at the next level!...A kid who apparently is very talented both on the field and in the classroom! Every community has their "BackinTNs"...who had rather find fault instead of lending a hand, writing a check, or offering assistance to those whose job it is to build continuity and put together a winner!....Go get 'em BackinTN!...do all you can in your one man campaign!...My guess, you are fighting an uphill battle! Franklin will be a contender soon.... without your approval, input, or suggestions! Your hard feeling towards the administrators is well documented....one does not have to like the brass...to support the team, its players, or those who are working to rebuild it!

<p>

Actually, if you were to ask him or any of us who were here during his tenure as head coach, both would say he had a good experience! I only wish he had the financial and administrative support his alma mater has now! He learned valuable lessons on how not to listen to goons like you who insist on spreading and promoting such negative propaganda and who refuse to focus on the process of putting together a consistant winner! Furthermore, apparently, you aren't very good at reading in context. If I read my post accurately, (which I'm fairly confident I did, since I wrote it), Donnie Webb is the head coach...and my post was referring to his quality assistants, one in particular who is working with the young QB at Franklin who is preparing himself to lead this team in the years to come and further his own career at the next level!...A kid who apparently is very talented both on the field and in the classroom! Every community has their "BackinTNs"...who had rather find fault instead of lending a hand, writing a check, or offering assistance to those whose job it is to build continuity and put together a winner!....Go get 'em BackinTN!...do all you can in your one man campaign!...My guess, you are fighting an uphill battle! Franklin will be a contender soon.... without your approval, input, or suggestions! Your hard feeling towards the administrators is well documented....one does not have to like the brass...to support the team, its players, or those who are working to rebuild it!

One man campaign? You haven't followed this thread very closely, have you?

And something else you have missed with your 5a football and fish fry, Franklin was always a contender before they fired the coach that always had them there. I'm glad they got rid of him. It makes Franklin that much easier to beat now, just like previously winless Ravenwood just found out. Like I said before, I hope DW stays a very long time. A guy with his career record is exactly who Franklin deserves.

And something else you have missed with your 5a football and fish fry, Franklin was always a contender before they fired the coach that always had them there. I'm glad they got rid of him. It makes Franklin that much easier to beat now, just like previously winless Ravenwood just found out. Like I said before, I hope DW stays a very long time. A guy with his career record is exactly who Franklin deserves.

Why are you so bitter and ugly. Man I feel for you. So beating Hendersonville who beat Riverdale meant nothing. Where were you then? Go away and calm down. Man you are a sad, sad, person.

Think Back has just taken the lead from Bubber in the idiot contest, can't wait to hear what comes next from these two....these two are made for each other. Come on you can do it.....

Think Back has just taken the lead from Bubber in the idiot contest, can't wait to hear what comes next from these two....these two are made for each other. Come on you can do it.....

Typical Franklin response, there Wink. Cant stand the message, so attack the messenger. Average talent + Average coaching at Franklin will keep the Rebels away from contending for anything football related for quite a while...except the bottom of the district. You are definitely contending for that. Foundations are definitely being laid. Great work.

Why are you so bitter and ugly. Man I feel for you. So beating Hendersonville who beat Riverdale meant nothing. Where were you then? Go away and calm down. Man you are a sad, sad, person.

Bitter? About what? My team sitting on top? Being ranked in the state? Watching a former rival program going down and showing signs of being there for a long time?

Ugly? Probably, but no one seems totally repulsed by my face.

Who cares that you beat Hendersonville. You got beat by Ravenwood, for goodness sake. Does that mean Ravenwood is better than Hendersonville and Riverdale? Of course not. That type of logic and argument is for guys that try to make themselves feel better about how bad they really are, aka losers.

There is nothing to calm down about, you guys are the ones so up in arms. The rest of us are laughing at you as get beat and blame the kids. That is funny and laughter keeps me far from sadness.