Columbia Academy (3-3, 0-3) @ Perry County (1-5, 1-2) Thoughts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 21 had 6 tds for pc. Ca had there D line just diving out. Im guessing to stop wedge with 45. Tonight they played very good they had couple fumbles but good game. 36 runs the hardest for them and i must give it out to the oline they are young all sophmores but they played like they are seniors. Good game. Enjoy tonight but be ready to play next week!!! O pc corners need work....BAD

Edited by Pcviking2010

Wanted to give a "BIG" shout out to PC! Great win. You guys deserved it, you have taken you lumps along the way but you keep plugging along and got this big win! Gave a shout out to the coaching for keeping the team together and motivating the players to believe. GREAT JOB!. Seems like you guys are slowly building for the future, maybe you will ;return to where you were.

Good win PC!! Offense is getting the job done!! Coach might want to practice the defense some this week icon_razz.gif

Agreed! Offense is rolling, defense needs a little work. CA should not have scored that much. Coaches need to get back to basics and teach these kids how to tackle. Just grabbing jerseys and trying to yank the runner down, or running into him to try to knock him down don't get it! I have been saying this for a couple of years. You've got to wrap up, boys! A lot of these kids never played football till their sophomore and junior years. My son played junior pro from the time he was 7 years old, and was fortunate enough to have coaches who knew the game and who taught the basics.

And while offense is doing much better, I still say they need to be taught how to tuck the ball, and how to protect the ball when they get tackled. Just my humble opinion, but I'm just a woman, so what do I know? rolleyes.gifflower.gif