Steve Logsdon's Daughter

drmedulla

As many of you know and some of you do not, Tenlie Logsdon, daughter of Steve and Rhonda Logsdon (Bradley Central) and Kelli and Larry Fulton (Cleveland Middle), was involved in a serious accident two weeks ago. While Tenlie is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery, she has a very long road to recovery ahead of her.

With that being said, we have started a T-Shirt Fund for Tenlie and her family entitled: "T-Shirts for Tenlie: From Bradley with Love"

The t-shirt account has been opened at United Community Bank in Cleveland, TN with the purpose of helping the families with any of their immediate and upcoming needs and to help lift the spirits of Tenlie. This account is solely for T-SHIRT's that will be purchased and sold for the family. All leftover proceeds will go to the family as well.

We are seeking $100 sponsorships/donations from local businesses, individuals, and/or familes to benefit this fund. For your sponsorship/donation, a message to Tenlie , the family, or a business logo can be placed on the back of the T-shirts. Please Go to United Community Bank (main branch beside Blockbuster) and deposit any amount of your choice.

If you are LOCAL and wish to donate/sponsor, please follow these directions closely:

If you are FROM outside the area, please contact Coach Ben Smith at the info listed below.

</p>

If you have any questions, please contact Ben Smith @ 423-650-2662, bmsmith@bradleyschools.org OR Brooklyn Shuler McDermott @ 423.421.2784, brooklyn@centralscreenprinting.com

Thank you for your consideration and donations/sponsorships in advance!

~~~~DEADLINE FOR SPONSORS OCTOBER 5th~~~~"

I copy and pasted this from an email that I created and circulated around our school system. Some other local and Chattanooga area coaches have expressed interest in donating, sponsoring, and/or helping out. One Maryville area team has already made a donation. If anyone in the wrestling community out there feel compelled to help a fellow brother in wrestling and his family out, please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ben Smith

Bradley Central Wrestling

As I sit here in my daugher's room at Erlanger, I will answer this natural question, since it might be difficult for someone else to. Two weeks ago today, my 15 year old daughter decided to "get some sun" by laying out on a very sloped driveway. When my twenty year-old daughter returned home, she had no idea, and no way of seeing Tenlie and actually ran over her. As terrible as the injuries have been, we fully realize what the potential outcome could have been. With time, she is expected to make a full recovery. We will spend another 2-3 weeks here in the IMICU before moving to Siskin Rehabilitation Hospital for several more before getting home. The outpouring of love and concern has been humbling, overwhelming and very much appreciated. As both of my daughters work toward healing, both physically and psychologically, I can't thank my friends enough for caring for, and loving my girls....

- Steve

Since yesterday, there has been a very good response from the wrestling community. I appreciate that as I'm sure the Logsdon/Fulton families do.

There seems to be a bit of confusion. If you are interested in donating and/or sponsoring the t-shirt, the two easiest options are as follows:

-1) Mail a check/money order to: Bradley Central High School, Attn. Bradley Wrestling, 1000 South Lee Hwy, Cleveland, TN 37311 and make sure that the check says "Tenlie Logsdon Fund" in the memo area.

-2) Contact United Community Bank located at 2525 Keith St. Cleveland, TN @ 423-559-2696 and ask for Nicole and tell her that you want to donate to the Tenlie Logsdon T-Shirt Fund.

Either way seems to be fairly easy. If wanted or needed, I can get receipts out for tax purposes. Thank you again in advance.

Ben Smith

Bradley Wrestling