East Hickman Host Page

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Page team today would love to play Indy and Kenwood again, but yes please watch the film. The longer you can compete the better our stats will look icon_e_smile.gif

Thats all your worried about is your stats? If you played either team you would lose again..... maybe worse, they get better as the season goes on too...( Thats that typical Franklin " better that thou" attitude" lol.... I guess you feelin a little spoutmouthed...lol You will meet the same fate as everybody else who played Giles.Just try to keep it from being just a blowout or a total embarassment. Glad your confident, worring about your stats tells me you seek individual satisfaction.( again that lovely Franklin Attitude).... and not focusing on Giles.... lol What a joke.

Who wouldn't want to play a team they lost to again? You wouldn't want to play next week? If you paid attention to my posts in other threads I mentioned that Marshall always plays us well and our Hickman game is a grudge match. Stats are the least of our worries.. We want to win ball games, but it's fun for the kids to have nice numbers Monday morning in the Tennessean. Take a little trash talk personally much? You my friend should focus on Friday night. Do everyone a favor in the district and make it a good game Friday.

.. And we proudly represent Rudderville,TN. All of the Franklin teams are too big for us, however we always have enjoyed the rivalries in the area. Never see Fairview playing 5a/6a schools.. Just getting beat by good 4a schools

Why would a 3a school play 5 and 6a schools? We have more 4a schools on our schedule than Page has 5a, I think.

Edited by Jacketman89