Karns Vs Bearden

bigbluevolley

Just watched My Karns girls almost pull the upset against Bearden. Bearden's OH is the best player in the county. Not even close to anyone else. Our girls played great volleyball. They should not be upset with this lose. Bearden is #1 in their district for a reason. We just have to keep getting better!! Go Beavers!!

Do you even watch the other teams, or are you just trying to start something?

The Bearden OH is not even the best player on Bearden. Their setter is fantastic.

Reagan Winstead, the L from Hardin Valley is heads and shoulders above every player in Knoxville. Your own OH Severs is better than the Bearden OH.

I think this is a little gamesmanship!

With all due respect, I've been watching Karns Volleyball for a while now and I know what I see. Don't know what you mean by Gamesmanship so won't comment on that part. I enjoy watching the game of Volleyball and the couple times that I have seen The OH for Bearden she was pretty darn good. I have only seen HV when they play us and their Libero is good but nothing to brag about. What D1 school will she be playing at next year? From your comment about her she must be able to chose where she plays next year. I've watched alot and I must be missing something because if you think she is the best player in the county then I've lost all respect for your volleyball knowledge. I Like the player she is a pretty good and should be proud of what she has accomplished. We had a libero here 2 years ago that was down right awesome.

Quit living in the past. Karns had two great years with a fantastic group. Loved watching them. Great girls who loved playing them.

The HV Libero is an SEC caliber talent. She gets lost sometimes because HV is one dimensional on offense and don't block. She has to cover for the middles. If she had the type of middles Karns had, and she could play in position as opposed to covering, you would love her.

The Karns Libero that played a couple of years ago couldn't carry Winsteads bag. She is the best high school Libero that I have ever watched. She is their whole team. Without her HV has nothing. BBV when have you watched a defensive player control the game?

The Karns Libero that played a couple of years ago couldn't carry Winsteads bag. She is the best high school Libero that I have ever watched. She is their whole team. Without her HV has nothing. BBV when have you watched a defensive player control the game?

ORCAT..Does she play club VBall? I know she didnt play for PR last season

Announcements