GREENE DEVILS VS BLACK KNIGHTS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we would love to keep Alcoa on the schedule . Why wouldn't we ?

im positive the fans want this one kept. hope the coaches feel the same..guess we'll find out when we find out. if not, i just hope we replace them with someone as good.....um...let me rephrase that...i hope we replace them with someone good

im positive the fans want this one kept. hope the coaches feel the same..guess we'll find out when we find out. if not, i just hope we replace them with someone as good.....um...let me rephrase that...i hope we replace them with someone good

Redistricting might play a role in this. I think BRAC teams may have an extra non conference game next year. South Greene seems to be moving down and I don't think any other team will be moving into the BRAC as of right now. May be a six team conference with five non conference games next four years. Hopefully that will be able tio give Greeneville the oppurtunity to keep Alcoa and add another tough non conference game.

Redistricting might play a role in this. I think BRAC teams may have an extra non conference game next year. South Greene seems to be moving down and I don't think any other team will be moving into the BRAC as of right now. May be a six team conference with five non conference games next four years. Hopefully that will be able tio give Greeneville the oppurtunity to keep Alcoa and add another tough non conference game.

I could see another team joining the BRAC, particularly if Sullivan South moves down to 4A. That adds an extra team to region 1. Maybe Betsy joins the BRAC.