Marion (6-2) vs Copper Basin (6-1)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Eubanks and the boys will be ready.  
    • Just think it could be West, Alcoa, plus one more. Could doesn’t mean it will 
    • It’s a small town and they are in the same school system. People talk and can pull up records on their personal devices. 
    • Sorry Barn. I wasn’t specific enough. It seems I’m always protecting the principal at 825. My interactions with her have been extremely positive, but very limited. With all the other stories being told, I’m confident there are other sides I am not aware of. Regardless, there are lots of decent people earning good checks up there. Maybe too good, which explains why no one is willing to speak up. My beef is with the poor communication among the athletic programs and with the administration. Seven years ago the poor communication led to my son missing graduation due to a sporting event that was planned months before. I chalked it up to the system being totally shocked that the baseball team made it out of their district, and our then AD was a football coach. Maybe they were surprised and did not plan appropriately. That was more palatable than they just didn’t give a crap. Déjà vu, seven years later, same thing. Different administration, but same result.  Maybe in seven more years, it will actually be “about the kids”. They should do better.