Dobyns-Bennett vs Tennessee Hill

ArtVandalay

Never this much speed. Plus, I think you can count the DB Turnovers on one hand thru 7 games. We need more good 6A games on our schedule bad...and DB91, next year we loose all that speed but we will have all of those current Soph's who will be Juniors. Sorta like last years team, a few real good Seniors and a ton of Juniors.

I made a crazy predicition a long time ago that this DB team would outscore their Regular Season opponents by 500 points. That's an average of 50 pts/game. Right now the point difference is 322 (46 pts/game). If DB wins the last 3 games by the same margins as last year, it will be close...454.

Now, that may not be realistic because all 3, Tennessee, Volunteer and Science Hill are all improved from 2011.

Graham Clark is going for DB Win #196 (195-42). Clark has 19 Playoff losses, so only 23 losses in the Regular Season in this his 20th Season. The Vikings of Tennessee High have more victory's against DB in that time than any other local school (District 1)...I can easlily remember 2 Vikings wins, but they may have 1 more....(1 came when Clark was in the hospital) anybody no for sure? 2 would be the most of any local team (Toppers 1, Boone 1, South 1)

Well, what does Tennesse High have this year? Running team, passing team or balanced? I have not kept up with them much, other than winning big against South and loosing big to Boone.

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never this much speed. Plus, I think you can count the DB Turnovers on one hand thru 7 games. We need more good 6A games on our schedule bad...and DB91, next year we loose all that speed but we will have all of those current Soph's who will be Juniors. Sorta like last years team, a few real good Seniors and a ton of Juniors.

I made a crazy predicition a long time ago that this DB team would outscore their Regular Season opponents by 500 points. That's an average of 50 pts/game. Right now the point difference is 322 (46 pts/game). If DB wins the last 3 games by the same margins as last year, it will be close...454.

Now, that may not be realistic because all 3, Tennessee, Volunteer and Science Hill are all improved from 2011.

Graham Clark is going for DB Win #196 (195-42). Clark has 19 Playoff losses, so only 23 losses in the Regular Season in this his 20th Season. The Vikings of Tennessee High have more victory's against DB in that time than any other local school (District 1)...I can easlily remember 2 Vikings wins, but they may have 1 more....(1 came when Clark was in the hospital) anybody no for sure? 2 would be the most of any local team (Toppers 1, Boone 1, South 1)

Well, what does Tennesse High have this year? Running team, passing team or balanced? I have not kept up with them much, other than winning big against South and loosing big to Boone.

Roll Tribe Roll

Their last two wins were in '97 and '09. They had another in '92 or '91.

From what I've read against Boone they passed a lot, which surprises me with their speed at running back. I think their new coach has installed more of a passing style offense.

They had a career night passing the ball against South. Everything was on target and just fine. The Boone game was a completely different story. Most of the passes were way off target. 4 or 5 interceptions in the 2nd quarter I think. Running game is average, no size at all.

Roll Tribe Roll

92,97 and 09' are the three loses for Clark to Tenn High.

Why is DB always at home in the 2nd or 3rd round of the TSSAA Playoffs?

Who exactly do they play? Yes, DB plays Sevier County, and Farragut High School each season, along with other 6A School Science Hill, but they are playing 5A schools such as Boone, South and THS (usually tough games) and Crockett and Central (Always a blowout).

The starters, most games, never play a full 4 quarters, as the score is so high, there is no sense in playing 48 minutes. In the 6A Playoffs, Football is always going to be 48 minutes. Lately, DB staters have played 24-30 minutes of Football.

DB will lose in the 2nd round once again

Why is DB always at home in the 2nd or 3rd round of the TSSAA Playoffs?

Who exactly do they play? Yes, DB plays Sevier County, and Farragut High School each season, along with other 6A School Science Hill, but they are playing 5A schools such as Boone, South and THS (usually tough games) and Crockett and Central (Always a blowout).

The starters, most games, never play a full 4 quarters, as the score is so high, there is no sense in playing 48 minutes. In the 6A Playoffs, Football is always going to be 48 minutes. Lately, DB staters have played 24-30 minutes of Football.

DB will lose in the 2nd round once again

so are you saying we should forfeit, yeah we might loose in the second round or first round but we are gonna try like heck thats all i can ask for from my team, have we lost some we should have won, yeah we sure have,have i faulted the coach for those losses yes i sure have but no coach around here works harder at it than coach clark, so good luck to your vikings this friday i would get my popcorn early the concession stand might close at halftime, keep them healthy