Dobyns-Bennett vs Tennessee Hill

ArtVandalay

My bad on calling the Vikings Tennessee Hill...that must be a combination of the need for coffee and looking forward to Week 10

Another meeting in this Series that dates back to the start of Football in East Tennessee.

Game is at the Stone Castle and I have 1 question: Will the DB DUO play in the 2nd half? It's been a while since they have...I hope the Vikings can be competative.

My guess is DB by 6 or 7 TD's

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Art ..i hope we can be also..BUT..if we have another quarter of football where we turn it over 6 times..ala... Boone then it wil be over rather quickly..lol. But hopefully we can play mistake free for a change and be competative for at least for a half anyway.But I'm sure they will play there hardest ..They Better or they will be just another victim like the rest.

Even then they don't have the speed or size or depth to beat a team like DB ...at least this year anyway.

And i'd say your prediction is about rightmellow.png

And the Tennessee Hill thing is just messed up!!!

DB is 17 and 9 vs. THS since 1967

Edited by couch qb

The castle is one of my favorite stadiums to visit.The only stadium that has had a national title team play their home games this side of Oak Ridge.The hardest rain I ever seen at a high school game was the 2009 game at the Castle,didn't much care that visit however.As for this years game,it would take a lot of breaks to keep TH close to the Tribe.

D-B wins....?? for D-B boosters ..is this years team going to advance further in the playoffs....

Yes. We've got the speed and ability to make a legitimate run this year. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised at this team. And I hope that people are bold enough to kick to us. If they do its going to be a highlite show. Roll Tribe.

D-B wins....?? for D-B boosters ..is this years team going to advance further in the playoffs....

You gotta think so. Never has Graham Clark had 2 players the caliber of Swafford and Foreman, who both posses rare football speed and untouchability. Plus, the DB Offensive Line has been spectacular and is getting better every week. The Defense is not very far behind at all, given up 75 points total in 7 games. Special Teams have been outstanding. No question this is arguably Clarks best team in his 20 years at Dobyns-Bennett.

In 4 Confernece games, DB has outscored opponents 260-34 (65-08 average). Being in the Big 8 Conference has hampered Dobyns-Bennett come playoff time. No way your starters should be standing on the sidelines the entire 2nd half of a conference Game and that has happened in the last 2, and the entire 4th quarter of the first 2 conference games.

I long for the Big East Conference again.

You gotta think so. Never has Graham Clark had 2 players the caliber of Swafford and Foreman, who both posses rare football speed and untouchability. Plus, the DB Offensive Line has been spectacular and is getting better every week. The Defense is not very far behind at all, given up 75 points total in 7 games. Special Teams have been outstanding. No question this is arguably Clarks best team in his 20 years at Dobyns-Bennett.

In 4 Confernece games, DB has outscored opponents 260-34 (65-08 average). Being in the Big 8 Conference has hampered Dobyns-Bennett come playoff time. No way your starters should be standing on the sidelines the entire 2nd half of a conference Game and that has happened in the last 2, and the entire 4th quarter of the first 2 conference games.

I long for the Big East Conference again.

slow down art you are forgetting a few good teams, the one with adonis johnson, chris henry, gerald sensabauagh and patrik ghee wasnt to shabby, i wouldnt base anything on conf play everybody is down more than usual, save some of that enthusiasim till we play somebody, i have seen some great teams at db not make it to the third round, just keep them healthy and hungry championships are not won on coacht or we would win every year

slow down art you are forgetting a few good teams, the one with adonis johnson, chris henry, gerald sensabauagh and patrik ghee wasnt to shabby, i wouldnt base anything on conf play everybody is down more than usual, save some of that enthusiasim till we play somebody, i have seen some great teams at db not make it to the third round, just keep them healthy and hungry championships are not won on coacht or we would win every year

No doubt that team was very good because they were. Adonis was my favorite player for years until Chris Sensabaugh came around. But, that changef to when Swafford came along. And now Foreman. Those four are not in the same leauge as these two. Swafford,Foreman,Adonis and Chris Sensabaugh in that order. So the two best ever on one team will result in an outstanding year. Man next year is going to be so hard to watch when they graduate. But then again Ive thought that before. Roll Tribe