Huntingdon Mustangs vs Mckenzie Rebels

rb42

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me when? Not in this decade. Looking at what you all ahve coming up it's going to be a while... Go Stangs

Er...Uh?...My Crystal Ball Is Kinda Fuzzy Right Now...Last Nights Loss Was A Case And A Halfer...I'll Uh...Get Back To Ya...Later Hoser! Edited by Butchie

Er...Uh?...My Crystal Ball Is Kinda Fuzzy Right Now...Last Nights Loss Was A Case And A Halfer...I'll Uh...Get Back To Ya...Later Hoser!

Come on Butchie you know I couldn't talk alot of mess with that 3A team the Mustangs played this past Friday night but this is a Carroll County matchup and big Rival so don't look down on the Stangs because you Rebels may step in a BIG PILE OF ####. LOL

Don't wanna see a blowout? Against McKenzie? I do!

I never like a blowout because it makes the game boring, one good thing about it is it gives the younger ones a chance to play. That said McKenzie probably wont score till late in the fourth quarter if at all I'm going to give Freshmen good compliments since they have played good except their game with Henry County.

That's right our freshmen will hold you from scoring. I will say for McKenzie fans to do like Milan did last night but our side will stay full the whole time when their fans will be clearing out before halftime.

Er...Uh?...My Crystal Ball Is Kinda Fuzzy Right Now...Last Nights Loss Was A Case And A Halfer...I'll Uh...Get Back To Ya...Later Hoser!

Not next year you guys have been trusting that quarterbacks game, and he is as inaccurate as they come, must be colorblind. I hope he plays defense better than he does offense. I'll not be too mean he has a good arm on him but if you are not accurate time to change it up about 4 weeks ago dont you think.