Huntingdon Mustangs vs Mckenzie Rebels

rb42

Oh No...No.no.no.no.no.no...Comer Is The Man...Let's Get that Straight...All Us Rebels Feel That Way....We Aint Got Enough Talent....Now Colin Smith And Hunter Lowe Are Doing All They can...But It Takes 11 To 15...To Make A Difference...No Leadership...Just Like Last Season...You Can Teach Em The Game...But You Can't Make Em Play It If They Have No Heart To Do So..We Just Stink From Lack Of Effort...But Wait A Minute...It Could Be A Coaching Issue...They May Be So Dang Hard Headed That Comer Can't Reach Em...

Leadership goes a long way. The Stangs will only have about 7 seniors next year so I'm already interested to see if one of them can emerge as a leader. Don't worry though, McKenzie will get it back

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha,...don't see how you would think that. I don't like Huntingdon, never have and never will. There you go again, calling folks names when someone does not like your school.

So you really like Huntingdon. I bet you were on the team that came out with the painted halloween faces on in the late 90's.

I know, keep supporting your grandson, supporting family is even above going to your alma maters games I think most will agree with that. Hopefully they will be good next year too maybe even better, who knows how the district will change since its time for a changeup after this year.

Kermit, I'll do just that and thanks for the backup. LOL, BIGPURPLE wants me to talk him into going over to Milan...........If I could talk him into going anywhere else, he'd be a Rebel!!! LOL I"m good with where he's playing and proud of him. I believe that they will be tough again next season too.

Mustangs by as many as they want. They will control the LOS and it will be ugly after halftime. Huntingdon has a good ball team.

Interesting formation from the Mustangs last week. A little un-conventional but I really liked it with Warbritton in the gun. Hard to stop with those numbers all coming at you and Warbritton is just a straight up tough ball player. That boy can handle the workload. Impressive for sure!!!!

So you really like Huntingdon. I bet you were on the team that came out with the painted halloween faces on in the late 90's.

I recall that quite well and it was only ONE kid....a WR....I was with the team the entire night! I told him not to do it but he did anyway. I did the video for the team and my son played then too. Nothing our team did warranted the score running up that happened that night. You can yap 'till your fingers fall off and cant justify the score in that game.

With that said, there have been many "competetive" moments on here between these two teams. Both towns have thrown fuel on the fire. That will never change. I'm just glad that there are some few responsible posters in both towns to enjoy each week no matter what the outlook.

Mustangs by as many as they want. They will control the LOS and it will be ugly after halftime. Huntingdon has a good ball team.

Interesting formation from the Mustangs last week. A little un-conventional but I really liked it with Warbritton in the gun. Hard to stop with those numbers all coming at you and Warbritton is just a straight up tough ball player. That boy can handle the workload. Impressive for sure!!!!

His older brother was a good one too! But I can take the Warbritton name back into the '60's in Huntingdon. As far back as 1965 if you went on the field with Huntingdon and had the last name Warbritton you were a tough opponent to deal with. I know, I was on his nose!