kingston@cak

jacketfan82

Put it this way.if i had a choice to play alcoa or cak.id definately wanna play cak...kingston played alcoa with a backup qb.but it wouldnt of mattered.there defense is legit..but the warriors will give the tornadoes fits as well.its such a tough game to predict.. but id have to take alcoa as of right now.hopefully kingston will be able to hang with u guys in a year or two.

Alcoa will dominate CAK!Will not be a ballgame.What does Kingston have in the stable to even compete with the Alcoas and CAK's and soon to be Grace Christian in the next two to three yrs?you all struggled with a terrible OS(i seen the game) team and barely beat RW.You all would be third in district 3 1A behind GB,i dont see anyone in 3A ball competing with CAK,ALCOA and GCA around here.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hopefully the new coach will actually put the kids coming up to work,and learn his system,and more ball players will come out to play,no doubt kingston isnt gonna compete with the alcoas and cak this yr or next,there building for the future.kingston always has good middle school and youth programs,just havent had it translate to the high school level yet,we have talent,just not enough,or depth.hopefully we will in the coming years..and the grace comment i really could care less about,since you want to go to the oliver springs game,lets see here rockwood should of beat them,and we beat rockwood,what does that mean? you cant go by what a team did early in the season,its high school football..and from what ive read online looks like they want to do a total split of public and private schools in 2014 i beleive,either we will play whoever is in our region,gotta beat the best to be the best.

A nice victory for CAK. The game went about like I expected, nip and tuck for a qtr or so and then CAK pulled away. Really good to see #25 J.Smith back on the field. 4 TD catches in 3 qtrs of play isn't bad. He simply is a difference maker. The usual struggles for the Warriors on defense that we have seen all year long, but they managed to get enough turnovers and stops to allow the offense to pull away. Win and move on, 8-0. I agree with jacketfan82, Kingston should not have been trying a field goal when they were in the red zone and should have been going for the TD. All games with CAK are shootouts this year due to the exceptional offense and weak defensive play. Good luck to the Jackets the rest of the way. Now its on to LaVergn to face a very athletic 6A team.