York and La game

nippydragon

Im going to have to be realistic. As much as I'd like to say LA will run away with this game,I've seen enough games in this rivalary to know if one team hasn't won a game and the other is undefeated its still going to be a good close game. So with both teams with one loss I'm going to say its going to be a great game. LA fans need to cheer loud tomorrow night. I lost my voice last week yelling and those boys need all the support they can get after that mess in WH. I'm going to go with LA 35 York 24. See yall in 17 hours.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that 17-5. Livingston defense took some lumps tonight...mostly with Linder not playing. That's a big body for York to block, which helped LA in the second half. However, nice plays by the offensive unit and excellent blocking all night long. York is a very good football team however. Good luck going forward. Livingston: one at a time.

I think it is going to be a great ball game up on the mountain tonight... the weather is excellent for football and the atmosphere will be electric. Good luck to both teams this evening and may the best team win... go dragons!!!

York played a great game. It was a good atmosphere and good luck the rest of the way.

Go HOG-EYE!