Who is the best team in "RURAL" West Tn regardless of classification?

slapper

Hey Pez did you take your meds today cool down some people are just hard headed.

pats73....no meds needed here old Patriot....I just refuse to let some goon ramble and accuse when he brings no facts to the discussion. Especially one who wants to divert the topic to something other than the subject being discussed. Your Alma Mater is not the best in "Rural West TN" nor are they as deep and talented as they were last year...but they are still pretty good. p.s. Looking forward to our big showdown this week in Dickson! Troy has the Cougars playing as well as I can ever remember!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enforcer240...apparently you enjoy reading things into statements and making closed minded accusations about things in which you know very little. First, it is clear that Northside is the best on the list that led off this discussion. Also, Lexington, Henry County, and Covington should also be positioned on the top of this list. How you feel I (nor anyone else) compared this year's HC team, or our team's history to Maryville, Odessa Perimian, South Panola, or anyone else is beyond me! No one (including myself) has typed, said, or implied these things that you have indicated!

Secondly, you know little about Henry County football, our community, the Henry County Quarterback Club, or me..the President of it! No one here thinks our program is "entitled" to anything more than any other. Yet, we do recognize the benefits of having a successful football program to both our school and community thus, we invest in it collectively as a community.

Given all of this, our community, our Quarterback Club, and its leadership is set to be recognized for its efforts by the TSSAA next month. Therefore, if you knew as much as you think you know about the club, the program, or the real personality and intregrity of the club's leader, then you would feel absolutely foolish about the comments you made suggesting otherwise. As ridiculous and outragous as they were, I couldn't help fueling your entertaining yet foolish fire of anger! I laughed hysterically as I typed isn response to it!

As for the actual list and your thoughts on what I believe...I am not as big of a homer as you wish to believe! Northside is clearly the best team on the list of "Rural West Tennessee" teams (Beech and Northeast of course are on a different list) and Henry County, regardless of what happens at Dickson County, is on a collsion course with the Indians in November. I'm not fool enough to let you bait me into saying or believing that Henry County will be/should be favored. I know moreso than you about Coach Tab's Indians, their strengths, their accomplishments, and their potential! They are deeper, and probably quicker than this year's Patriots. That said, I doubt the team wearing red will posess any intimidation towards Northside when/if this game transpires.

I do not know your team of allegiance...I am beginning to believe that you might be a fan, coach, or player from Medina. Regardless, you must have some sort of jealousy or inferior complex as it relates to schools who have had some degree of success in the larger classifications. Nonetheless, you must have missed the points I have made regarding the respect and admiration I, our coaches, and program share for South Gibson! You must have also missed the comments I have made publicly on various radio programs about their recent success. With all of this said, I will repeat my position shy of any arrogance but with 100% conviction that if both teams played with each team being 100% physically, Henry County wins 10 out of possible 10 games regardless of venue. No one is asking for you to agree with me, or even like me for that matter.....also, no one is insisting on you being accurate either!

First of all MR KNOW IT ALL, Henry County has a much better team than Northside, but not nearly as good a QB. Secondly, LEARN TO READ-----I didn't say that you compared HC to Maryville-----I said UNLESS Henry County does what Maryville has done over the last decade then YOU should keep your mouth shut about beating someone ten times out of ten in a hypothetical. Maryville's QB Club President has too much class to make such an arrogant and FOOLISH quote on a hypothetical situation. As far the TSSAA goes, if they're recognizing HC then have the good sense to keep your arrogant a__ out of the way and let them enjoy the recognition. If the TSSAA honors the HC football program ten times, then you should be absent on all ten occasions!

First of all MR KNOW IT ALL, Henry County has a much better team than Northside, but not nearly as good a QB. Secondly, LEARN TO READ-----I didn't say that you compared HC to Maryville-----I said UNLESS Henry County does what Maryville has done over the last decade then YOU should keep your mouth shut about beating someone ten times out of ten in a hypothetical. Maryville's QB Club President has too much class to make such an arrogant and FOOLISH quote on a hypothetical situation. As far the TSSAA goes, if they're recognizing HC then have the good sense to keep your arrogant a__ out of the way and let them enjoy the recognition. If the TSSAA honors the HC football program ten times, then you should be absent on all ten occasions!

Ok Enforcer...it's clear that you hate me and that you refuse to listen agree with anything I say. It just so happens that HC's best athlete on the field plays QB. And in my opinion, Northside is probably a little "more talented" than HC....what does all this mean as to who will win when/if they face off.....who knows dude??

As far as the recognition goes.....if you only had a clue!......

Why don't we find something that we both agree on.....I'll go first.....Man, I love high school football.....how about you Enforcer??

p.s. Did you ever see where I answered your question in the very first line of my first response? (i'm just curious)

This ole Milan boy wouldn't put HC near the top, they would be at the top.

Secondly HC would beat the brakes off of North Side or South Gibson,

Milan has been better but you can take this to the bank, if we meet SG

In the playoffs, which I hope we do, it will be just like last years 52-7 drumming.

Oh yea, I almost forgot Milan would be second on the list.

Ok Enforcer...it's clear that you hate me and that you refuse to listen agree with anything I say. It just so happens that HC's best athlete on the field plays QB. And in my opinion, Northside is probably a little "more talented" than HC....what does all this mean as to who will win when/if they face off.....who knows dude??

As far as the recognition goes.....if you only had a clue!......

Why don't we find something that we both agree on.....I'll go first.....Man, I love high school football.....how about you Enforcer??

p.s. Did you ever see where I answered your question in the very first line of my first response? (i'm just curious)

First of all I don't hate you but I do despise the arrogance that flows from many of your posts. Secondly I agree that your best athlete is your QB but I said that NS had a better QB, not a better athlete at QB. HC is more talented and overall a better team than NS, but NS has a much better QB. We agree on our love for football. I actually watch different teams from week to week. I had a son play in Jackson years ago and a stepson play in Jackson more recently. I don't have an allegiance to a particular team so I just go watch the best game I can find. And yes, I noticed your first word and one word answer so that was my mistake, but I hoped that you would elaborate the way you did when you announced to the world that HC would beat certain teams ten times out of ten games.

This ole Milan boy wouldn't put HC near the top, they would be at the top.

Secondly HC would beat the brakes off of North Side or South Gibson,

Milan has been better but you can take this to the bank, if we meet SG

In the playoffs, which I hope we do, it will be just like last years 52-7 drumming.

Oh yea, I almost forgot Milan would be second on the list.

I believe at the end of the 2012 campaign South Gibson will be 2-0 against Milan.

This weeks Sonny Moore's Ratings Top Ten in "Rural" West TN:

PLUS SOUTH GIBSON since they didnt make the top ten, but 11 isnt bad!!

30 HENRY COUNTY 5A

39 LEXINGTON 4A

40 COVINGTON 4A

41 JACKSON NORTHSIDE 5A

42 MILAN 3A

53 UNIVERSITY SCHOOL of JACKSON (USJ) A1

69 DYERSBURG 4A

97 CAMDEN 3A

100 LIBERTY MAGNET 4A

104 HUNTINGDON 1A

107 SOUTH GIBSON 3A

Edited by slapper

Enforcer240, calm down and lay off our guy. Enough of this gibberish, you can not compare apples to oranges, and classification definitely matters. The earlier post by classification makes more sen e than you have done in the previous 30 posts. Henry County's record against W. TN talent speaks for itself in years past, but thanks to the great minds in TSSAA we no longer have the same opportunity to play many as in years past. As for our QB Club Prez, leave him alone or we will sick The Yanker on you. Where is the Yanker's response on this with the omission of JCM?

Edited by PatriotMoneyMan