TCA at Riverside

ReitzFan

Tonight, TCA travels to Riverside in a game that for all practical purposes will decide the second automatic qualifier from District 15A. If Riverside gets beat, they are eliminated from the post season by my accounting. If TCA gets beat, they still have a chance to make the playoffs as a wild card team. However, they would need some help to get in because some tie breakers are currently working against TCA at the moment.

It rained in Parsons all morning long and I have already seen the field. It is very soggy at best.

Both teams have top notch quarterbacks in Luke Ward to Riverside and Kyle Aiken for TCA. They are both proven gun slingers. Ward is also the leading rusher for Riverside. TCA, while not known as a rushing team, dominated the line of scrimmage and ran for almost 300 yards against McKenzie last week in horrid conditions. I see TCA as having an edge at depth in the running back department, and a definate edge with their talented corps of WR.

This game will be broadcast on WDVW 105.3fm. You can also listen in online at http://www.gracebroadcasting.com . Stan Gerard will have the call of this game. Pre-game is at 7 with the kickoff at 7:30 central time.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight, TCA travels to Riverside in a game that for all practical purposes will decide the second automatic qualifier from District 15A. If Riverside gets beat, they are eliminated from the post season by my accounting. If TCA gets beat, they still have a chance to make the playoffs as a wild card team. However, they would need some help to get in because some tie breakers are currently working against TCA at the moment.

It rained in Parsons all morning long and I have already seen the field. It is very soggy at best.

Both teams have top notch quarterbacks in Luke Ward to Riverside and Kyle Aiken for TCA. They are both proven gun slingers. Ward is also the leading rusher for Riverside. TCA, while not known as a rushing team, dominated the line of scrimmage and ran for almost 300 yards against McKenzie last week in horrid conditions. I see TCA as having an edge at depth in the running back department, and a definate edge with their talented corps of WR.

This game will be broadcast on WDVW 105.3fm. You can also listen in online at http://www.gracebroadcasting.com . Stan Gerard will have the call of this game. Pre-game is at 7 with the kickoff at 7:30 central time.

what class is akin? was he injured last year?

Final Score TCA 49 Riverside 21

TCA's Kyle Aiken was 17-28-1-4td for 258 yards. He also rushed for 72 yards.

Chase Diggs 7 receptions 123 yards and 3 touchdowns. James Bond 3 receptions 58 yards and 34 yards rushing. Ryan Smith 5 receptions 39 yards and 1 touchdown. Austin Demaag 39 yards rushing and two scores.

Luke Ward lead Riverside with 144 net yards on 24 carries. He also threw for 1 score as well.

This was the first win ever by TCA over Riverside.