Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

y'all were very lucky in the west carroll game! West Carroll beat theirselves in that game. Can't wait to see my stangs thump yalls heads tonight! Buckle up it's going to be a long night! Go stangs!!

Is this a Huntingdon fan admitting West Carroll has a good team? All along you guys have been saying West Carroll got lucky beating you. We might have got lucky to beat them but alot of times I'd take luck. It's not like we play a 7 game series. Hopefully after tonight you guys can say we got lucky to beat you also. A win is a win..............

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon hasn't been the same since they underachieved last season. Just waiting to be finished off this Friday. Sad part is......how far they have fallen. West carroll /// ha

What is even sadder, is that Dresden has never reached the heights to fall.

Digger, I wish you luck in this game, but I have a feeling Huntingdon is the best 1A or 2A team in west Tennessee by FAR.

I'm just messing with our friend at FCA, he spends more time on our threads than theirs. No doubt beating Huntingdon is a tall task, but thats why they play the game.as ysoangry puts it we may get monkeystomped, but i could not be prouder of these young men.

I'm just messing with our friend at FCA, he spends more time on our threads than theirs. No doubt beating Huntingdon is a tall task, but thats why they play the game.as ysoangry puts it we may get monkeystomped, but i could not be prouder of these young men.

I'm a Cosby man, but I come over here to get ysoangry riled up every now and again