Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

Just by record the Lions are the favorite. This doesn't tell me anything though. Should be a great game. I know last year Dresden could not stop Warbritton and i think they will have the same problem this year. I can see it going either way. A lot depends on how the two practice over the next couple of weeks. I know Huntingdon will get after it this week and have a very physical practice. Should be a fun game

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who comes out with more energy will have a huge impact . Defense is key for both teams.. Huntington has played tougher opponents but I wouldn't say more battle tested.. Dresden has played in some tough close hard fought games and bend but don't break.. if Huntington doesn't pass this week I pick lions.. defense is too good to be one dimensional

I'm not really going to make a point prediction because I think it can be a good game or it could wind up like last years spanking they gave us. Dresden does find ways to win. Both teams are alot alike in the way our offenses work (although your line is bigger) and from what film I've seen pretty mean on the defensive side of the ball. If Dresden wants to make believers out of all of us they need a very good showing. Like everyone says if you want to be the best you have to beat the best.

So far, they have this year. Go Lions.............

Who comes out with more energy will have a huge impact . Defense is key for both teams.. Huntington has played tougher opponents but I wouldn't say more battle tested.. Dresden has played in some tough close hard fought games and bend but don't break.. if Huntington doesn't pass this week I pick lions.. defense is too good to be one dimensional

Playing close games with bad teams is battle tested, over playing tougher opponents? Oh I forgot you're from w. carroll they don't do tough schedules either.

Horse Crap...Anytime Huntingdon Gets Close The Smell Gets Stronger

Horse crap smells almost as bad as our field. Hopefully, some of these teams will get to clear their sinuses since it looks like we will actually have home game(s) for the playoffs this year. Not sure if that's good or bad. We did well on the road last year.