Henry County at Dickson County battle of the barrel

jhall615

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I apologize...I can sometimes come on a bit too strongly, as my fellow HC supporters can attest (many of my fellow HC fans don't really care for me because I will say what they think). With the numbers that I gave you, it makes sense that DC doesn't really think they can beat us, but they obviously would never admit that.

Clearly. It only makes sense kids would concern themselves with results from 5-7 years ago while they were in grade school. I'm sure the last four years is an even greater impact, despite many of the kids having little to no influence on those results.

Now I detect a little sarcasm...which will get me back to my old aggressive self (but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and try to behave). My point is grade school or not these teammates talk to one another through the years and losing BIG to Henry County can become a habit and can become expected. It's a game DC does NOT expect to win these days, which gives us a huge advantage in a game like this year's game which is actually pretty evenly matched.

I actually expect a decent game in this one. Dickson County has a pretty good team and so do we. But there is NO WAY DC wins this game. They don't really think they can beat us and they won't. It will be close for a while and then the clearly superior team will win.

They really don't think they can beat us. Wow im more than certain that's what NE thought going in to this game a few weeks ago.

Most regulars on the Henry County threads know that Red Warrior is a brilliant though sometimes fractious and opinionated poster. He loves to bait newcomers into arguments that they cannot win either due to the merit of his position or his refusal to not have the last word. It seems that jhall615 already has a hook in his upper lip.

GO BIG RED

Most regulars on the Henry County threads know that Red Warrior is a brilliant though sometimes fractious and opinionated poster. He loves to bait newcomers into arguments that they cannot win either due to the merit of his position or his refusal to not have the last word. It seems that jhall615 already has a hook in his upper lip.

GO BIG RED

You bring laughter to the Red Warrior my friend...are you proud that I haven't called anyone a "fool" in quite a while?