#1 GILES vs LEWIS

aintskeered

Let me paraphrase a quote from Mr. Patterson regarding last year's game, "They (Giles) have some really good players and are a really good team, but we had a good scheme and showed them some things they hadn't seen and weren't ready for. Plus, we got some really good breaks but I don't think we would beat them if we played them again. I would say they should beat us 9 out of 10 times this was just that 10th time."

That's a pretty good quote from a coach who obviously just calls it like it is. I like a coach who speaks beyond the "normal" scripted answers.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me paraphrase a quote from Mr. Patterson regarding last year's game, "They (Giles) have some really good players and are a really good team, but we had a good scheme and showed them some things they hadn't seen and weren't ready for. Plus, we got some really good breaks but I don't think we would beat them if we played them again. I would say they should beat us 9 out of 10 times this was just that 10th time."

Did we catch a couple breaks? Yea, but so did Giles Co. The difference is we capitalized. GC SHOULD beat us 9 out of 10 times. They have almost 400 more people to choose from. Thats why Ive never understood this whole classification deal. It's setting the smaller schools up for failure. With that said, you should have won.. and yet YOU STILL FAILED TO DO SO.

Did we catch a couple breaks? Yea, but so did Giles Co. The difference is we capitalized. GC SHOULD beat us 9 out of 10 times. They have almost 400 more people to choose from. Thats why Ive never understood this whole classification deal. It's setting the smaller schools up for failure. With that said, you should have won.. and yet YOU STILL FAILED TO DO SO.

Last time i watched a feetball game (american feetball)

You could only play 11 at a time ...

Lewis County Math equation.......

When is 254 like 400?

When LCP is trying to prepare himself for a devestating friday night. Total redemption...its coming tonight for you LCP!