Mount Pleasant @ CA

mTpAllDay

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For your info.....no one from CW has asked for a thread to be locked......cry us a hand full.

Did I ask you for info?.... I think I stated 'fans', not any one from CW in particular. Only two mTp threads locked.... CW and PC..... And in the CW / mTp thread you didn't have to ask for the thread to be locked.... You Self Locked....lol.... Quoting your last post there... TheWoodMan " I will not reply to this subject." .....Lol.... So what were you saying???? :)

Lol... "cry us a handful".... you should know, you're the ringleader of it.... you've been crying since the mTp/CW game...... You can try to make me look bad all you want.... I don't have to try to make you look bad..... You do that well enough all on your own.... ;)

Edited by Big Bigby

Wildacat89....

I liked your last response over sportsmanship over in the PC/mTp thread. I've never been the one readily to meet and greet other Coach T'ers at ball games, I'm the loner type in public, I choose my friends slowly and wisely.... but you and I seem to think a lot alike when it comes down to some things... I may need to look you up next WC/mTp game for a 5-10 min. introduction visit.

Bigby, I have not complained about losing the game, its the actions of your coaches and players. Its not crying. You keep backing up their actions and I keep pointing out their lack of class. You look as classless as they ARE.

i think mtp is class less just bcs of their half time stunt but if it doesn't bother them that they have no respect ...then it shouldn't us i guess...but this thread is for the game i pick mtp.... ca is a year or 2 away from being really good

Edited by Pcviking2010

Bigby, I have not complained about losing the game, its the actions of your coaches and players. Its not crying. You keep backing up their actions and I keep pointing out their lack of class. You look as classless as they ARE.

54-14

53-21

51-18

54-13

46-0

You know there is only one thing wrong with those game scores up there.....

Only one team didn' t show good sporstmanship after a game and took their balls and went home..... for what ever good reason they honestly thought.

And that team has only one supporter who just can't let it go.

He's right...... and everyone else is wrong.... and mTp are the ones classless in his eyes.

I have posted on here that it was wrong for CW to do so. That I did not agree with it. I have posted towards you in good humor as a Cryingwood trojanette whinning about what happened at that game..... But I have not once run the Cwood school, kids or coaching staff down as you calling mTp's kids and staff such names as "rat town" , "thugs", or "classless".

And you have the audacity to preach to me about class or the lack thereof...???

You have the right to your opinion on here.....

But it ain't worth much.