Adamsville invades Mckenzie

cardfan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie it's been a few weeks since we played there and my memory gets worse every day. My question is don't you guys put the visitors radio in a press box on the visitors side? I think I remember that from several years back when ya'll had a good team and beat us in the playoffs.

Yes Sir...Press Box On Both Sides...

We aint got but one press box....Asst coaches from both sides stand on top, calling in directions...Gets a lil heated from time to time...But its okay, we like the "unity"! wub.png

We Was Wanting A Dome, But Settled For A Inflatable NFL Helmet To Run Out Of...It Seems Once We Got It The Wins Quit Coming...Hmmmm?

This one could get ugly. Adamsville is a pretty good team. McKenzie has A LOT to work on. We looked real good in the first half last week then fell apart in the second half. It used to be the other way around. Fundamentals of tackling should be the most important thing since half the defense last week with Huntingdon can't tell if they're playing football or pin ball. Word of advise, wrap up and bring them down don't try to just hit 'em with your shoulder, you won't get anywhere. I don't know how many times I saw that last week and at least 3 defensive lineman had Warbritton wrapped up in the backfield and some how you see #29 sprinting down the field. How does this happen? Nothing against Ty but you might be seeing a new QB this week or next. It's time to change it up. Can't get any worse than it already is but McKenzie could suprise everyone in this game.

Edited by TheColReb

This one could get ugly. Adamsville is a pretty good team. McKenzie has A LOT to work on. We looked real good in the first half last week then fell apart in the second half. It used to be the other way around. Fundamentals of tackling should be the most important thing since half the defense last week with Huntingdon can't tell if they're playing football or pin ball. Word of advise, wrap up and bring them down don't try to just hit 'em with your shoulder, you won't get anywhere. I don't know how many times I saw that last week and at least 3 defensive lineman had Warbritton wrapped up in the backfield and some how you see #29 sprinting down the field. How does this happen? Nothing against Ty but you might be seeing a new QB this week or next. It's time to change it up. Can't get any worse than it already is but McKenzie could suprise everyone in this game.

Let's Do Something...Last Year We Couldn't Pass So They Sat On Our Run And Now It's A Repeat...Let's Do Something And Gosh Darn Wrap Him Up!...2 And 6...Is This Where You Guys Wanted To Be?