10AAA

patriot04

10AAA is loaded: Dickson Co. will be very good, Kenwood is awesome, Northeast reloaded like normal, Rossview got a lot better with a post transfer, and Clarksville will always be tough by the end of the season. You guys at Henry Co should be very good this year, you have a big post returning, a good point guard, and a pretty good shooter. This district is one of the toughest around.

10AAA is loaded: Dickson Co. will be very good, Kenwood is awesome, Northeast reloaded like normal, Rossview got a lot better with a post transfer, and Clarksville will always be tough by the end of the season. You guys at Henry Co should be very good this year, you have a big post returning, a good point guard, and a pretty good shooter. This district is one of the toughest around.

I forgot northeast still has that good transfer from last year. I heard they got a good guard this year that transferred in. I'm excited to see all the teams this year. I only got to watch one game last year and it was against kenwood. I'm excited to see what this new coach will do with Brandon (our post player).

I was not refering to the post player transfer that came in at Christmas. Northeast pcked up a 6'4 shooting guard from California, a 6'3 sophomore from Georgia, and another transfer from Lavergne. No, Northeast is loaded again.

Rossview got a 6'5 manchild from North Carolina to go with their guards who should be very good.

Kenwood is gonna be really good- 4 strong starters back from last year and a bench that plays extremely hard.

Dickson Co. has 7 or 8 of their top 10 back from last year and the Lewis kid is a "wow" type player.

I really think you guys are gonna be very good- your post man is solid, your pg is very good, and if I remember the shooting guard does a good job of setting his feet and knocking it down when open. You will always have athletes no matter what.

Clarksville has Drake Young and the starting power forward plus a couple of back-up guards who played well late in the year. Who knows if they got a transfer but I am sure that Coach Young will have them playing well by the end of the year.

I am not sure about West Creek- don't know what they have coming back.

Northwest and Springfield should be rebuilding with new coaches.

I was not refering to the post player transfer that came in at Christmas. Northeast pcked up a 6'4 shooting guard from California, a 6'3 sophomore from Georgia, and another transfer from Lavergne. No, Northeast is loaded again.

Rossview got a 6'5 manchild from North Carolina to go with their guards who should be very good.

Kenwood is gonna be really good- 4 strong starters back from last year and a bench that plays extremely hard.

Dickson Co. has 7 or 8 of their top 10 back from last year and the Lewis kid is a "wow" type player.

I really think you guys are gonna be very good- your post man is solid, your pg is very good, and if I remember the shooting guard does a good job of setting his feet and knocking it down when open. You will always have athletes no matter what.

Clarksville has Drake Young and the starting power forward plus a couple of back-up guards who played well late in the year. Who knows if they got a transfer but I am sure that Coach Young will have them playing well by the end of the year.

I am not sure about West Creek- don't know what they have coming back.

Northwest and Springfield should be rebuilding with new coaches.

That makes me excited to watch our district this year. Northeast never has to rebuild, they always reload and they have a really good coach. Maybe we can get 2 teams back too state this year.

• 1 month later...

How is everyone looking so far? I know Henry county has played well against everyone but hasn't been able to finish games. Our big has been playing well and our point has when he isn't in foul trouble. The only other team i have seen is Dickson and they can be beat if you slow down Lewis. Henry county was doing a good job until our point got in foul trouble.

You must be joking! Dickson Co. is very good, Kenwood is very good, and Norhteast is gonna be there at the end of the year. Henry Co. hasn't put it together yet but probably will and West Creek has shown some signs of life at times (although they have dropped a few close District games they shouldn't have) Don't know who the #4 team will be. I thnk it is between Clarksville, Henry County, and West Creek.

The other district doesn't look that great except for Wilson Central. Hendersonville is good, Mt. Juliet is down, Station Camp is solid but their guard play is suspect, Beech is struggling, and Lebanon is inconsistant, and Gallitan is young.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall the district appears to be down this year. There doesn't seem to be one dominant team and looks like for the first time in quite a while our district will have a hard time competing in the region...

I agree with you about the district being down. It's the weakest I've seen it! I've been watching this district since Ted Young was a player. I've never seen Clarksville High this bad!!! The only good thing is district 9 is equally bad!!! This should be HC's chance to win it, but they have been awful so far. They return several starters and lots of experience. Probably one of the top players in HC history. I love HC basketball and know they can turn it around!!! They just don't seem to be playing as hard as they have in the last few years and are extremely undisciplined. DC has a probably the best individual player, Kenwood plays hard, and Northeast has some athletes. The other teams are awful!!! Go Pats!!!

• 2 months later...

Well, Northeast had and early exit thanks to Rossview. Springfield bit the dust shortly before Northwest, and West Creek. Clarksville fell victim to a final 10AAA Dickson County road trip. So the final 4, DC, Kenwood, Henry County, and Rossview prevailed in 1,2,3,4 order on their way to Region 5AAA.

Kenwood dropped a rare home game Saturday to Kerry West and Hendersonville. Rossview lost on their road trip to Wilson Central. Dickson County held serve at home vs. Mt Juliet. And low and behold who pulled the 5AAA Region upset at Station Camp?????? Congrats to the Henry County Patriots!

Henry County vs. Dickson County @ Beech High School, Tuesday night at 6:00PM in the Region 5AAA semis.

Well, Northeast had and early exit thanks to Rossview. Springfield bit the dust shortly before Northwest, and West Creek. Clarksville fell victim to a final 10AAA Dickson County road trip. So the final 4, DC, Kenwood, Henry County, and Rossview prevailed in 1,2,3,4 order on their way to Region 5AAA.

Kenwood dropped a rare home game Saturday to Kerry West and Hendersonville. Rossview lost on their road trip to Wilson Central. Dickson County held serve at home vs. Mt Juliet. And low and behold who pulled the 5AAA Region upset at Station Camp?????? Congrats to the Henry County Patriots!

Henry County vs. Dickson County @ Beech High School, Tuesday night at 6:00PM in the Region 5AAA semis.

The Brackets on CoachT says the DC vs HC game is at 7:45 and the WC vs HHS game is at 6. Anyone know for sure the time of these games?

Edited by BigRedRealist