Wilson Central at Station Camp

StatManTN

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. if they can stop Hurd from Beech they can stop this Wide Receiver from Station Camp everyone is in love with.

Their pass defense got a little exploited against Beech, especially the short game. However, you'd HAVE to think they've been specifically keying in on that aspect over the past week or so, to boost it

I dont know if you can say they stopped him. Didn't he play hurt in that game? Regardless WC gets the win in this one.

He didn't start the game hurt, he ended it hurt though.

And that's not a dig at him either, he genuinely got hurt DURING the game. Separated shoulder/torn muscle from what we were told on here afterwards.

For all intents and purposes, though, they held him to 70 some odd yards on 20+ carries. That's "stopping him" better than any other team has :) lol

We havent played SC yet, its our last game of the season, but, I did sleep at a Holiday Inn once, so I pick WC over SC in this one. It all depends on how well WC stops the SC's passing game. Which everyone on here already knows, lol....anyone know where they are playing? We have the night off and I might go to a local game. Praying for a safe game for both teams. Good luck.

We havent played SC yet, its our last game of the season, but, I did sleep at a Holiday Inn once, so I pick WC over SC in this one. It all depends on how well WC stops the SC's passing game. Which everyone on here already knows, lol....anyone know where they are playing? We have the night off and I might go to a local game. Praying for a safe game for both teams. Good luck.

Wilson Central will be AT Station Camp for this game

Predictions, folks?

I say both teams come out slow after their bye weeks, but Wilson Central (still upset after the Beech game) puts the hammer down on Station Camp.

Final? Wilson Central 38, Station Camp 14

I could see them comin out slow also. 17-14 at half and WC gets the win 31-14