Coalfield @ Cosby

Jrone71

No one really talked about this game, I'm guessing because no one thought it would be a game at all. So I would just like to say I'm proud of Cosby for playing for a full game, I didn't expect us to be only down 5 going into the 4th and I'm sure Coalfield didn't either. I wish the guys would've played this way all season because it was what they were truly capable of. Proud of the Eagles.

No one really talked about this game, I'm guessing because no one thought it would be a game at all. So I would just like to say I'm proud of Cosby for playing for a full game, I didn't expect us to be only down 5 going into the 4th and I'm sure Coalfield didn't either. I wish the guys would've played this way all season because it was what they were truly capable of. Proud of the Eagles.

Great game Cosby! thumb[1].gif

Wish I coulda seen this game!!! After hearin what Coach had to say about it, and talkin to several other spectators I am extremely proud of those Eagles!!!! Jrone, I had looked for a thread on it all week! Very glad you started one on it! GO EAGLES!!!!

The way Cosby played us in the 2nd half, they could have challenged for the region this year. They have alot more weapons than we do. You just got to keep them linemen playing hard and be able to run the football.