Smith County vs Notre Dames

ChattanoogaCannon

Congrats to the schs lady owls! 17-4-1 is awesome!!! When my daughter played they won 5 games in four years. Im still amazed at the recruiting rumors coming out of some. I also amazed how someone in chattanooga can speculate on what he THINKS is going on in smith co? You would think if you didnt know something for sure that you could be an adult and keep your mouth shut about something you know nothing about. Just my opinion... not worth much...I was not at the game but know that to make it to region is great. Notre Dame was the better team no doubt, but I dont understand why people in tssaa cant figure out that or district with the best talent combined couldnt beat ccs or nd! I dont know if they ever have? schs played lots of teams this year including sequatchie and macon and beat them just to name a few. Its just another complaint that will go by the waist side but they should step up or start a private school league. I guess if I had money and my daughter or son was a good soccer player I would buy her or him a championship too! murfreesboro magnet and smith co played each other twice and had excellent game both times. There was no doubt they were the top two teams but both got beat 6-0 and 6-1 by ccs and nd. If your in the tssaa staff and cant see that something needs to be done then your as blind as the people that think this is fair!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the schs lady owls! 17-4-1 is awesome!!! When my daughter played they won 5 games in four years. Im still amazed at the recruiting rumors coming out of some. I also amazed how someone in chattanooga can speculate on what he THINKS is going on in smith co? You would think if you didnt know something for sure that you could be an adult and keep your mouth shut about something you know nothing about. Just my opinion... not worth much...I was not at the game but know that to make it to region is great. Notre Dame was the better team no doubt, but I dont understand why people in tssaa cant figure out that or district with the best talent combined couldnt beat ccs or nd! I dont know if they ever have? schs played lots of teams this year including sequatchie and macon and beat them just to name a few. Its just another complaint that will go by the waist side but they should step up or start a private school league. I guess if I had money and my daughter or son was a good soccer player I would buy her or him a championship too! murfreesboro magnet and smith co played each other twice and had excellent game both times. There was no doubt they were the top two teams but both got beat 6-0 and 6-1 by ccs and nd. If your in the tssaa staff and cant see that something needs to be done then your as blind as the people that think this is fair!

Macon and Sequatchie? Both in the same year? You may as well of jumped in the cage with a Polecat and Bobcat at the same time. Thats awesome!

Booger wouldn't want to take that on every year.icon_twisted.gif

Lol. Your a genius cannon! Thats my point... You have no idea what the situation was or even what went on with the two coaches. Its alot easier to run your flapper and tell parts of the truth because you dont know the actual story. I will agree it really makes your look smarter than you really are! Thats ok, I know that putting down other people and their programs make you feel important so I will bail out of this conversation. It really teaches these kids alot letting them know that all daddy has to do is reach into his back pocket and buy them a championship against public schools. Our pockets aint that deep in smith co. We have to play with cheerleaders, basketball players, softball players and vollyball ball players just to have a team. I have nothing against private schools. I just think they should have there own conference and play each other. It would benefit the school because some of the parents would really have to pay big bucks for that championship!

Lol. Your a genius cannon! Thats my point... You have no idea what the situation was or even what went on with the two coaches. Its alot easier to run your flapper and tell parts of the truth because you dont know the actual story. I will agree it really makes your look smarter than you really are! Thats ok, I know that putting down other people and their programs make you feel important so I will bail out of this conversation. It really teaches these kids alot letting them know that all daddy has to do is reach into his back pocket and buy them a championship against public schools. Our pockets aint that deep in smith co. We have to play with cheerleaders, basketball players, softball players and vollyball ball players just to have a team. I have nothing against private schools. I just think they should have there own conference and play each other. It would benefit the school because some of the parents would really have to pay big bucks for that championship!

For the record, my daughter has yet to receive the check from Notre Dame for the four years she has played...I have requested a copy of the Notre Dame Soccer Budget from our AD, and will double check where all that Championship Purchase Money has gone to....

Edited by CHAMPDDS