Defense averages 22 ppg

Common Opponent:

McMinn

Offense averaged 33 ppg

Defense averaged 13 ppg

Bradley

Offense averaged 28 ppg

Defense averaged 18 ppg

I will say Bradley has played a tougher schedule with 6 of the teams on their schedule advancing into the playoffs compared to 4 for McMinn. Braldey played 6 teams with a winning record compared to 3 for McMinn. Of course McMinn did play 3 schools that were at 5-5. When it comes to the common opponents inside the district McMinn has outscored the opponent by 20 compared to Bradley by 10.

I say Bradley loads the box with 8-9 players and dares McMinn to throw it on the other hand Bradley will continue to spread the field and rely on the arm of Copeland. With everything being equal McMinn should be a 14 point favorite but this is McMinn and Bradley so i brought it down a few to make McMinn a 8 point favorite. It should be another good matchup between two old rivals!

GO TRIBE!!!

Pretty good analysis. Can't disagree with much of that.

Will say that Bradley has been a little hot and cold, and if the HOT team shows up McMinn will still have their hands full. If the cold one shows up. <shrug>

Gonna be a good one again I think.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey does this game catch us up with South Pit and Marion as far as games between rivals?

Well the High School Football Database only lists 87 games from 1924 till now for Marion County, South Pittsburgh. But I don't know if there are some games not on that website.

This game will be #90 for this one.

What more of a rivalry could there be than this one. Just think of all the blood sweat an tears that have went into those games. I'm as fired up for this one as I was for the last game.

Go Tribe!

Has to be one of the best rivalries in the state. Neighboring counties; both wear black & gold; and they've been at it for nearly a century. From the games between these two I've watched since the 80's, you can generally throw their records out the window.

Looking forward to their 90th game Friday night, and a large crowd on both sides to cheer their favorite team onward.