Wilson Central vs Mt Juliet (Thursday Night Lights)

VandyFan7

Last weeks quads will be changed drastically. Dickson will be in quad 3 no doubt along with Arlington, Brighton, mt Juliet, Brentwood, independence, rossview/mcgavock, and Overton.

Dickson was in Quad 4 last week, dunno where they'll end up this week, but you're implying WC won't be in Quad 3.

Of any in that bunch, they'll send a Nashville-based team out west before sending WC out west, so I'd look at McGavock/Overton to be sent to Quad 4 if they need a team in Quad 4.

Don't know if Dickson Cty will make it back in Quad 3, but we'll find out tomorrow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a Hendersonville fan who has played both teams:

1. Running game-edge to MJ

2. Passing: slight edge to WC

3. Defense: big edge to WC, Hville had over 400 yds and 31 points against MJ. Had maybe 125 against WC and 12 points.

4. WC wins 24-21

Since MJ lost 2 of their starting LB's with injuries their defense has gone south. When you lose 2 starting players lined up beside each other there is going to be a drop off. The only way the BEARS win this game is if they are able to stretch the defense by completing some passes. I'm hoping after the HHS game Chowbay has gained some confidence in his passing game. WC's & Beech's D-line remind me of each other and the BEARS O-line struggled against Beech. The BEARS O-line has to have a better game against WC than they did against BHS or it could get ugly for the BEARS. The BEARS have been playing pretty good the last several years while playing on Thurs nights. Lets keep it going! Go BEARS!

Since MJ lost 2 of their starting LB's with injuries their defense has gone south. When you lose 2 starting players lined up beside each other there is going to be a drop off. The only way the BEARS win this game is if they are able to stretch the defense by completing some passes. I'm hoping after the HHS game Chowbay has gained some confidence in his passing game. WC's & Beech's D-line remind me of each other and the BEARS O-line struggled against Beech. The BEARS O-line has to have a better game against WC than they did against BHS or it could get ugly for the BEARS. The BEARS have been playing pretty good the last several years while playing on Thurs nights. Lets keep it going! Go BEARS!

So THAT'S what happened to the defense. I was going to ask earlier, but just forgot. Who was lost due to injury?