KING COLLEGE INTRASQUAD MATCH SUNDAY 1 PM IN STUDENT CENTER

sexynasinglet

King College Tornado intrasquad Match

Sunday Oct 28 1 pm

King College Student Center Bristol Tn.

125lbs Madison Martin Fr (2 time USA Wrestling All American, 2nd in AAA GA) vs Jerelle McCabe So (6th in D2 Super Region II 2012, VA AAA Runner-up in HS) Martin won by fall (4:40) over So Tanner Bates (Tn state champ) from Mt Juliet to wrestle off McCabe.

133lbs Collin Crume So (UW-Parkside Transfer and IN runner-up in HS) vs Cody Broomall Fr (3x DE State Champion)

141lbs Tywan Claxton So (NCAA All-American 2012, 2x State Medalist in DI OH) vs Gage Asher Fr (2x DI OH State Qualifier)

149lbs Nic Stella Sr (National Qualifier 2009) vs Jordan Reece (NC State Qualifier)

157lbs Jeremy Miller So (6th in Super Regional II 2012, State Champ and 3x State Finalist TN/DE in HS) vs JA Jones Fr (3x State Champ AL and Greco Runner-up @ Fargo)

165lbs Roy Daniels Fr (DI OH State Champion) vs Trevor Wentt Jr (VA AAA State Medalist in HS)

174lbs Dyvon Passmore Sr (National Qualifier 2009) vs Jesse Masters Fr (State Champ AL)

184lbs Brandon Tressler Sr (2x NCAA Qualifier, 2x State Finalist in FL in HS) vs Blake Biggs So (3rd in TN in HS)

197lbs Cody Davis Fr (2x TN State Champ and NHSCA Senior Nationyal All-American) vs Loser of Hwt

Hwt- Garrett Fosdyck So (3x VA State Champ and Freestyle All-American @ Fargo) vs Andrew Lutterloh Fr (2x VA State Champ and Prep National All-American) Lutterloh defeated Fr Billy Swanson of Soddy Daisy (Tn state champ ) 3-1 to wrestle Fosdyck. Swanson will wrestle exhibition vs Jeff Crawford

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I heard they have most of their team coming back. Who is the next coach?  Also, what about Chester County? That one has been open for a while.  Gibson County also???
    • Marion had no answer for groves last year and he’s added a lot of weight since last year already. And the other groves Marion couldn’t block…he’ll be back.
    • Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think.