Bearden at Dobyns-Bennett - Round 1 of 6A Playoffs

DBGRAD70

Watched the videod on Trent Waters. Looks like a great athlete. He will play on the next level. Size and speed. Should make a good SEC linebacker. Good hands and good jumper with a nose for the ball. Going to be hard to stop Friday and hard to make miss. Its going to be a tuff game. ROLL TRIBE

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB will be in for a shock when this one is over. CLASSIC let down game after emotional win last week. I think this could be the upset of the 1st round. icon_e_surprised.gif

Surprise? I don't think so. Obviously your not an Indian fan. We've lost in the playoffs everyway you can. We are all going into the game knowing we can get beat. No surprises here. But, hopefully we will get overlooked and SURPRISE you and Bearden. ROLL TRIBE

DB will be in for a shock when this one is over. CLASSIC let down game after emotional win last week. I think this could be the upset of the 1st round. icon_e_surprised.gif

Shock? Thats about the funniest thing I've read on coacht this year. All things considered I don't see how anybody could say DB is favored to win this game.

What I expect from the Indians and Graham Clark is this: Basic Football. Nothing (nothing) fancy. Toss sweeps, Fullback Dives and QB keepers around the corner. No team has slowed down the Indians ground game this season, why would you do anything else. I would be surprised if DB throws the ball at all, unless they are behind late...and that would only happen if we play drop ball again.

If the Indians take care of the ball, keep turnovers down to a miminum (0 is preffered), they will prevail.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

What I expect from the Indians and Graham Clark is this: Basic Football. Nothing (nothing) fancy. Toss sweeps, Fullback Dives and QB keepers around the corner. No team has slowed down the Indians ground game this season, why would you do anything else. I would be surprised if DB throws the ball at all, unless they are behind late...and that would only happen if we play drop ball again.

If the Indians take care of the ball, keep turnovers down to a miminum (0 is preffered), they will prevail.

Roll Tribe Roll

Art,I will be very happy if DB doesn't have to throw the ball friday.I'll also be very surprised if they don't put it up a few times.Even if everything goes perfect and the ground game is fine against what should be a very loaded front with several up tight on us,thst's not going to happen every week.I'll take a win in any way it comes first,but I just think the defenses are going to get tougher.

I don't know the status of #8, but if it was me he wouldn't see the field in the first half and if everything is going good, not at all. I think #6, #13 & #35 can run the ball effectivley enough and if Clark can buy that time for Swafford, he may be 100% for Round 2.

I'd use every bullet in my six shooter and reload until there is no way to lose this game.If Swafford isn't the best player we have for offense or defense because of his health,I'd use another player.I wouldn't save anything for next week{year}.Roll Tribe