Lookout Valley Basketball

Hawk1434

How many returning starters do they have? I know Graham is back and always thought that Darbi was back as well??????

never could get the answer on that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but other then Darbi gtaduationg, LV could certainly be a force to be reckoned with. They have great teem speed amd cam run the court with just about anyone. I have always loved playing LV. Bassically both CC and LV always come ino thr games and play hard, regardless of what the score is, and the mild trash talk betweem the players is always fun beause most of the players know most of the players for Valley, so it stays down to a level to where the refs don't have to say or doing anything about it.

I honestly think that LV is a team that needs to be reckoned with. They always have good athletres and coaches, ans whenever you get a duo like that, you're going to do some damage. Good Luck LV. We're looking forward to playing y'all this year. CCS=LV ganes are always the best.

Yea i think we'll be ok. But seein how temple and christian didnt lose many and Christian has Johnathan Cook and Fordice I think it will be a season to watch. I am a sophmore that doesnt play much because Coach D only sticks to the seniors. I am an above average sophmore with a consistant tri-fector and i dont think Coach Crownover sees that. but i guess we'll see this year maybe. :o

Yeah, I'm playing, and I'm pretty sure Tyler is, too. We were planning on working on baseball throughout the winter to get ready for that season but later decided it would be a mistake to not play our senior year, it's too much fun to quit.

-By the way, who is this? I'm guessing someone from Temple???