Gleason hosts Halls in Rd.1!?

duckman38201

Now that's what I call smack talk!!!Sprint 6 miles up the highway,watch the game,then take on the entire visitor stands with a fencepost!!!woooo,you tell 'em Duck...I'm pumped now...wooo!!!

Hmmmmm, Butchie, put this one in for "post of the night" !!!! It''x a winner!!!!

Trader, I can't even "sprint" to the bathroom even thpough there are times I wish I could!!! If I had to tote a fence post there are many times I'd have to clean the carpet.........among other things!!!

But by all means stay pumped up. Those devices are kind strange but been told they work pretty good and don't run your electric bill up much at all!!!!! Kinda look like a baby bong with a hole in the bottom!!??

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's what I call smack talk!!!Sprint 6 miles up the highway,watch the game,then take on the entire visitor stands with a fencepost!!!woooo,you tell 'em Duck...I'm pumped now...wooo!!!

With you working in two big WOOOOOO's no doubt somewhere out there "ol Rick is all smiles.roflol.gifthumb[1].gif

Edited by duckman38201

Don't bet your bank account on it! Life is full of little oops's!!! West Carroll has had an unpresedented season for the program. Awsome and congrats. Your regular season was one to remember. Someone should write a book honestly about it! They would get rich.

But now we're going into the SECOND season and all bets are off. #1, a bye makes a team rusty and often one and done. #2 good chance WC will be facing a worthy opponent with payback and record improvement in mind. When the playoffs start all past history is out the window for marginal teams.

I dont like bye weeks either for the exact reasons you mentioned. But in 09 we had the same senario with the same team and really showed out beating the Stangs soundly in that game. I hope history repeats itself.

I dont like bye weeks either for the exact reasons you mentioned. But in 09 we had the same senario with the same team and really showed out beating the Stangs soundly in that game. I hope history repeats itself.

Me too!!!!!! (on the history repeat thing!) The 'Stangs are a better team now though. They have a stingy defense, a good O line and Warbritton. Still on a given night they can be beaten...........note West Carroll game. Anyway, if/when ya'll play make sure the Twister Whizzers don't leave anything in the dressing room. They'll need it all on the field!!!

I got to go with the Dawgs with this game again. Hopefully there will be good weather and the Halls fans won't have to go what we went through when we went there earlier in the season. That storm was awful to drive through to get home then turn around and have to drive it again the next day.

Going Dawgs all the way this time again!!!! Let's go to round 2 next week and then on from there. Would love to have to make a long road trip with this bunch of Boys of Fall. This is a great group of young men, proud I know them!!

Give them all you got, leave it all on the field, have no regrets....Play your hearts out!!!

Hey..Right there In Taterhoserville Is J&J's Resturant...Best Burger Around...My Treat?

You better get to J&Js early - that place will be packed like sardines in a crushed can. There is also The Hitchin Post in the old Cavi's building. Pretty good food there too!!

You better get to J&Js early - that place will be packed like sardines in a crushed can. There is also The Hitchin Post in the old Cavi's building. Pretty good food there too!!

Thank You...But Hey?...You Should Really Put A Muzzle On That Bugle You Blow At Them Games...My Ears Rang For A Week...Ya Hoser!

Thank You...But Hey?...You Should Really Put A Muzzle On That Bugle You Blow At Them Games...My Ears Rang For A Week...Ya Hoser!

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Lord hep us, that's one bugle that can't be muzzled!!!!!! It gets loose at Bethel games too!!!! Save my seat tnrec!!!! Don't know if Butchie will be up there or not. Who knows, he might want to help out the "roof coach" again!!!??? roflolk.gifroflol.gifpopcorneater.gif

PS------Congrats on being inducted into Butcie's "Hoser Society"!

Edited by duckman38201