1A Quad 4

rb42

Huntingdon is a fine mentally tough football team with an outstanding player in Warbritton. UC played them tough with the exception of the 2nd qtr in that unusual game where play was suspended because of sever weather. Both teams had to deal with the same set of circumstances and the Stangs responded alot better than we did. However, I dont see, in any crazy senario that there will be a repeat of those particular circumstances again. UC has 2 weeks to prepare and to get some key players ready to give the Stangs all they want in round 2. I like our chances. It.s more dificult to beat a good team twice in the same season. Defense is better and will be up to the challenge. The pressure is on Huntingdon.

Swo...I think you should save bigster a seat for this one since his falcons will be practicing basketball. They are gonna need extra practice for the Nov. 30th beat-down at the ThunderDome. Maybe if UC is still playing football they can use that as an excuse for not mauling his falcons quite so bad.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll keep talking about the 2nd quarter Huntingdon out scored Union City in every quarter but one. And there was some questionable calls in that quarter that lead to Union City scores.

And UC scored on the Stangs in every qtr but one too. Not sure what you are after here but It will be differant this time. Not saying we will beat yall down , Im saying there wont be a let down this time.

Swo...I think you should save bigster a seat for this one since his falcons will be practicing basketball. They are gonna need extra practice for the Nov. 30th beat-down at the ThunderDome. Maybe if UC is still playing football they can use that as an excuse for not mauling his falcons quite so bad.

Save Bigster A Seat? Man he would sit there and talk and talk and talk. Just look at his posts. The guy cant stop once he gets started.

I'd like to see Huntingdon come back to West Carroll and play again to see who gets to play Collinwood out of Quad 3. Just saying I'd like to see it.........................

I would like to play WC again to see if we can send the WarEagles to B-ball season the way yall did us last year.

Luckily we are both good in b ball but would love to see a rematch against either UC or Huntington . Three good programs this year with gold ball potential.. hope to see one of us take it.. I think wc is a good contender as well as Huntington and UC . Don't sleep on the eagles . Proved a ton of ppl wrong two straight years

I would like to play WC again to see if we can send the WarEagles to B-ball season the way yall did us last year.

Sorry Swo, but West Carroll is ours is ours to send into BB season. We have a bone to pick and a point to prove as well. Like I said, on that given night they beat us, but they won't do it twice and our boys are praying for that rematch down the road. We could play it in Walmart parking lot as far as they are concerned lol

First step though is taking care of lake county!

Sorry Swo, but West Carroll is ours is ours to send into BB season. We have a bone to pick and a point to prove as well. Like I said, on that given night they beat us, but they won't do it twice and our boys are praying for that rematch down the road. We could play it in Walmart parking lot as far as they are concerned lol

Yeah LC is first for yall. I truley believe the Stangs will get it done and come calling on UC. I dont like bye weeks because a team can lose momentum. Case and point ..... The World Series. Detroit sat around for 6 days awaiting the Cards and Giants play out thier NLCS series and got cold. SF came in focused and hot and won the World Series. More close to home.... the Stangs and the Lions... I always thought Huntingdon would win this game ..but not as concivcingly. I think the bye actually helped the Satngs and hurt Dresden. It's a trap for some teams and a good thing for others. Im hoping that We...UC will not commit the same mistake and be ready to play every second of every down to get the job done.

Whats happened to your famous quote, one game at a time?

Playing in the third round is a great accomplishment for any team.. Huntington is hot and so is UC.. believe they will play again.. as far as bye weeks go WC just come off one and have another . I don't like them so close together.. I would love to play UC and face a different team and diversity rather than the stangs. Its hard to beat the same team twice when they are such a good team.. I believe the winner of these three go to state and no matter who it is I'll be for that team to shut the mouths of the east

I agree with Champ. To hear the east tell it, there is no real football played in the west even though we've won 2 of the last 3 1A championships. Now in the past the east has dominated but lately there is a change in that trend. If the west wins this year and knocks off either Gordy or SP then for the following 2 weeks all we will hear is that it was a fluke. It doesnt matter to me. A Championship is a championship.