Best Chattanooga Teams

xxYungRichiexx

Caudle is a sad story he was at Howard at the begining of the year to my knowledge but some guy he played AAU ball for adopted him and tried to shop him around to different private schools....The kid really wanted to play for moose so he ran away from the guys home and he was arrested. Howard is also playing without their best guard kid named jo jo

I appreciate your concern for Wayne ,but you do not have the facts, Wayne was not eligible to play this year this man paid for summer school for him at Howard, which he got kicked out of summer school on the 2nd day,so this man, payed an adult to sit with him at 300$ a week so they (Howard ) would let him stay in and he still would not get the credit he needed to pass or be able to play this year,wayne has been in 8 homes in 1 year 5 family member Aunt,Uncles Grandmother,Gandfather, police officer and so on. This man keep him 3 times longer then anyone, which since you are so concern he just got kicked out of his grandfather house after being there for only 4 days ,you can go get him for when coach got him he has sleeped on people back porches this is not a way a child should live. He also drove him to Howard everyday he lives 25 miles from there and was called every few day to come pick him up before 10 after being sent home again from Howard, He was in morning school there 90 percent of the time he was at Howard ,which all he did was sit there and did no work ,he is a 10th graded with 0 (ZERO) credits, Morning school starts at 8 and get out at 10 or 11 oclock, but again this man bought him cloths and took care of him, like his own,Wayne got mad when He would not let him stay at Howard and fail, so if you can do better please help this Kid ,but don't sling at people when you have the chance to step up and you haven't. This man has help kids for he has taking in 9 kids when there own family would not help, most of these kids are grown now and would kill for this man. theres alot more I could add more but it not anyone concern , and this kid need to be at a private school ,prep school or a boys home but that family loved this boy. And still does. Edited by AAUbasketball

Why should I thank him? And I know for a fact that man is a liar so say what u want and tell whatever story u can why didn't this million dollar man pay for private school? If he donates millions lol why didn't Wayne go private after he pulled him from Howard lol ur silly

Who are the best teams in Chattanooga Area

I would consider McMinn Central a Chattanooga area team (halfway between Chattanooga and Knoxville). If you don't consider it to be, that's fine, but if you do, they must be on this list somewhere. Toward the top in my opinion ;)

Here's my Top 10:

*The top 4 I believe are head and shoulders above the rest. After that, it's a toss-up in my opinion. It's okay to disagree, I'm not an expert on all of these teams; this is just based on what I've seen and read.

1. McMinn Central

2. Howard

3. Austin East

4. Tyner

5. Cleveland

6. Brainerd (I know they have a losing record, but they have beaten some good teams and would beat the teams below them in my opinion.)

7. Chattanooga Central

8. Bledsoe County (killed by McMinn Central twice but still a pretty good team)

9. Notre Dame

10.McCallie

My fault on Austin East. Just got them mixed up. You do realize Bradley Central is 5-8 with no good wins, don't you? And I looked at Ooltewah, 10-3 record, but who have they beaten? Walker Valley, Bradley Central? McMinn Central was beating WV at WV by 25+ in the 4th before putting the end of the bench in. If those are their signature wins, how could they be in the top 10? Ooltewah was beaten by McCallie by 11 and Notre Dame by 18. McCallie beat Notre Dame by 26. Knox Webb beat McCallie by 38! And McMinn Central beat Knox Webb. There are stats to compare and those comparisons don't bode well for either of those teams. Take out Austin East, move everybody up and put your Owls at #10 if it will make you happy. ;)

Edited by Cody