Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty Sure Greeneville has had more "thugs" than Fulton and most teams these past few years. Ask any of their opponents in regular season and even scrimmages and they will tell you the same!

Shouldn't you guys be on a "Greeneville 2013" thread right now?!?!

Read the above---

And I'm pretty sure I said "past few years." Looks like you are the one who needs to brush up on your Reading Comp skills!! "Regular Season" refers to the games they played the past "few years"

Edited by FultonGrad

OK I'M SORRY FOR LAUGHING ABOUT HIS SPELLING, MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL HAVE GOLD BALLS IN OUR TROPHY CASE. GO CYCLONES!!!!

Hate to bring it up but Elizabethton won the only playoff championship held before 1969 and they were the only high school champion that year,not 3 to 8 champions,just one.So you should have a pretty darn big trophy somewhere at the school,

Cyclones welcome new class of elite

By Wes Holtsclaw

SPORTS CORRESPONDENT

wholtsclaw@starhq.com

An elite group of Elizabethton High School's greatest athletes and coaches were honored Tuesday night at the third annual Cyclone Sports Hall of Fame induction ceremony.

"It's the greatest night I've been a part of in a long time," said Hall of Fame Chairman Harold Stout. "We had a lot of help with a strong committee: Mrs. Deal, Mr. Perry, and Cot Presnell helped get the state champs together. We had a heck of a crowd."

The opening induction of the night was the 1938 state championship football team as five members of the squad, including coach E. Niles Brown, were at the event.

Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643

Hate to bring it up but Elizabethton won the only playoff championship held before 1969 and they were the only high school champion that year,not 3 to 8 champions,just one.So you should have a pretty darn big trophy somewhere at the school,

Cyclones welcome new class of elite

By Wes Holtsclaw

SPORTS CORRESPONDENT

wholtsclaw@starhq.com

An elite group of Elizabethton High School's greatest athletes and coaches were honored Tuesday night at the third annual Cyclone Sports Hall of Fame induction ceremony.

"It's the greatest night I've been a part of in a long time," said Hall of Fame Chairman Harold Stout. "We had a lot of help with a strong committee: Mrs. Deal, Mr. Perry, and Cot Presnell helped get the state champs together. We had a heck of a crowd."

The opening induction of the night was the 1938 state championship football team as five members of the squad, including coach E. Niles Brown, were at the event.

Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643

No need to post stuff like that, their history lessons were about as good as their spelling class.