Fairview @ Cheatham #2

bigdaddy67

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you have got to know me a little on here. You know I'm not gonna talk smack. You know since week 0 I have given the Cubs their due respect. You never heard us Fairview folk play the shoulda, coulda, woulda card about the first Cheatham game. This almost feels like a boxing prizefight scenario. "The Rematch" twelve weeks later. The idea was pondered all season, and here we go! It's gonna be a fun week around here. This little town of Fairview will be electric with excitement! The Cubs have improved since week 0 and so have these Jackets. Our record isn't as shiny. I know the Cubs are going to hunker down and dig in and my Jackets are going to bring it again just like round 1. The whole state will be talking about this one, and you folks can go ahead and clear a spot for the helicopter to land too! Let's have some fun this week Cheatham fans! Look forward to meeting a couple of you guys while we're over there this time.

Shadow I don't know if which ever team wins it would be an upset.. I'm almost 100per sure the cubs will be picked to lose more than Fairview, and that how we like it!

Ha....you aren't playing that underdog card this week, my friend. You're the undefeated 11AA champion, ranked 4th in the state. The poor little ole Fairview Yellow Jackets proudly accept the title of underdog this week.

Whoa..... Both teams will need to buckle their chin straps. Cheatham is playing outstanding football right now your discipline and physicality are the reason you are 11-0. We need to come ready to play football and leave the histrionics on the bus. IMHO this game will come down to who has the fewest turnovers AND who plays with the most focus. I left off intensity because both teams will be ready. The good news for us is our defense is healthy. As Dick Enberg used to say "OH MY" this is going to be a slobber knocker. Good luck Bigdaddy67 but my heart is with the jackets. Go JACKETS!!!!