Jo Byrns (6-5) at Collinwood (8-2)

MOTO24

After watching this game last night, it only confirmed what I already thought our region as a whole is very weak! Gotta give Cwood thier credit, they did enough to get the win but thats about it! Gotta think they will see alot better team than JB this week, they may be in trouble! Good luck Cwood!

Nashvile Christian is a lot better, they beat Jo Byrns by one whole point....if the region is so weak why did WC only manage to win four games?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think he was talking about Cwood fans, I think he was talking about Wc fans. You might want to read that again.

Yeah i was talking about Cwood players. They ran off the field without shaking hands after getting blown out in MP. Say what you want about my comment, that is classless! By the coach and the players. I actually have respect for WC. They are tough and have some sportsmanship.

Yeah i was talking about Cwood players. They ran off the field without shaking hands after getting blown out in MP. Say what you want about my comment, that is classless! By the coach and the players. I actually have respect for WC. They are tough and have some sportsmanship.

You are rediculously dumb. Read back through the post on the Mp/CW thread. Its all explained there. Why don't you quit crying about how classless Cwood is, and move on. You won't have to deal with them anyway, your coach wouldn't reschedule them. He knows what was coming next year.