Moore County vs Eagleville

NDrocks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J.P. Evans is the type of player every coach should love to have on their team. He did everything within his power to put his team ahead on the last three plays. Take away the motion call, and there's no way he would not have scored from the one yard line. I hope he gets to play more football at the next level somewhere.

Hahaha, Moore Co was easily beatable and it was proven tonight. Yea it may have been a bad call tonight, but Moore Co wouldve been no match for Gordonsville. It was good to get a close loss handed to the raiders tonight to save themselves the embarassment they wouldve gotten next week. Actually kind of upset the Tigers didnt get to be the ones to spoil your season.

Btw ; could someone from Eagleville bring me a bbq potato next friday? Please and thank you, lol.

No reason to be rude to the Raiders. They played a remarkable season. They have nothing to hang their heads about. You cry like a sore loser. Maybe you could rephrase your comments.

No reason to be rude to the Raiders. They played a remarkable season. They have nothing to hang their heads about. You cry like a sore loser. Maybe you could rephrase your comments.

you're right. I apologize. They did have a great season this year. I was just upset over the misinformed and baseless statement that one of their fans made. She couldnt just congratulate Eagleville, she had to make the statement that Moore Co wouldve for sure beaten Gordonsville. It just lit a little fire under me.

you're right. I apologize. They did have a great season this year. I was just upset over the misinformed and baseless statement that one of their fans made. She couldnt just congratulate Eagleville, she had to make the statement that Moore Co wouldve for sure beaten Gordonsville. It just lit a little fire under me.

That was a classy move, Tigertradition. I too get overly defensive of my Raiders at times. May I never forget who is the student athlete, and who is the adult in these competitions. Perhaps we will have more great seasons to come.