Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Let’s get something’s straight, we do not need anybody from anywhere to talk smack for us! We carry our own load. We know very well that your place is special, and not just because of this year. Giles has built the tradition over the years….. Heck places like Giles is what makes HS football what it is.

I not blowing smoke up your skirts, we would like to one day get what you got here at East Ham.

Rock at one time your school was right where we are at…. You had to make that big splash to get to that next level. Well this is our time to make that splash, nothing is more important than this game, it’s our shot. Our guys have worked very hard, and will prepare for this game…….. Now we could just make a drop and not a splash, if so this will be a learning experience for the many, I mean many Jr and Soph on this team.

There are no excuses it is what it is……… you beat us we will shake your hand and give you your props. If we win we will shake your hand and still give you props……. But we will show up Friday and play very hard and will not give up till the horn blows.

For all my East Ham brothers on here talk smack if you want but do it with a little class……. For the fake East Ham folks , it’s a shame you got to use our name to get back at Giles.

Just to clear up the smack talking, maybe i have a guilty conscience but my only proclaim was that it wouldnt be a blow out. Yes Giles stands head and shoulders over any other team that EH has faced. In a twisted way if you take the strong suits of every team EH has faced and put them all together you have Giles Co. And boy thats awesome! Cant want to see this thing go down. Does EH have a chance to pull off the upset, yes. Is Giles Capable of Being beat, as is any Football team on any given night.... Ask Nick Sabin. The Confidence is awesome from both sides. It makes for some really good football. Guys this isnt going to be a blow out on either Side. Both teams look good on Film on the defensive side of the ball. As far as the smack talking.... Best Coaches in the State.... Giles will blow out EH.... Hurricanes will Fizzle.... the best coach in the country just got beat Saturday, Blowout, if you would have told me Giles has blown out everyone on their schedule I still wouldbt believe you, and Hurricanes fizzling? Its a good thing that place is Made of bricks because its gonna be a good night of Friday night football.

It won't be a long drive for you will it Douggie.........since you live in Culleoka! Hey Cowboy! We have missed you. I could smell a familiar stench from your posts. Looks like those EH boys made you their lil /;(&. Has the MC school board fired the whole coaching staff yet?.....or are they going to wait till mid summer?

Wow Rock, you're either worried about Ham or your desperation has hit an all-time high! You hear that Vick, apparently I'm you......because NOBODY else in this state outside of Marshall Co. Would dare to question the mighty Bobcats or their coaches. C'mon guys, your arrogance is really becoming pathetic and sad. Vick, I don't know who you are, but keep it up!!!! Those Files boys really hate it when someone calls them out for what they are. To the ND fan that talked about their players' "classlessness", they just take their lead from their coaches. And to Beast, they got busted this year for the 2nd time in two years. They have no clue what rules are.

Wow Rock, you're either worried about Ham or your desperation has hit an all-time high! You hear that Vick, apparently I'm you......because NOBODY else in this state outside of Marshall Co. Would dare to question the mighty Bobcats or their coaches. C'mon guys, your arrogance is really becoming pathetic and sad. Vick, I don't know who you are, but keep it up!!!! Those Files boys really hate it when someone calls them out for what they are. To the ND fan that talked about their players' "classlessness", they just take their lead from their coaches. And to Beast, they got busted this year for the 2nd time in two years. They have no clue what rules are.

No one has to take my word for it. Google the name. A handful of Doug Vick s in the nation and one is in Culleoka. That's just amazing, plus a big EH fan. REALLY?

CC...just let it go. And during the off season, all of the MC players that are wanting to escape your worthless program, just have them send a letter. Or better yet just tell them their services aren't needed across the county line.

Let’s get something’s straight, we do not need anybody from anywhere to talk smack for us! We carry our own load. We know very well that your place is special, and not just because of this year. Giles has built the tradition over the years….. Heck places like Giles is what makes HS football what it is.

I not blowing smoke up your skirts, we would like to one day get what you got here at East Ham.

Rock at one time your school was right where we are at…. You had to make that big splash to get to that next level. Well this is our time to make that splash, nothing is more important than this game, it’s our shot. Our guys have worked very hard, and will prepare for this game…….. Now we could just make a drop and not a splash, if so this will be a learning experience for the many, I mean many Jr and Soph on this team.

There are no excuses it is what it is……… you beat us we will shake your hand and give you your props. If we win we will shake your hand and still give you props……. But we will show up Friday and play very hard and will not give up till the horn blows.

For all my East Ham brothers on here talk smack if you want but do it with a little class……. For the fake East Ham folks , it’s a shame you got to use our name to get back at Giles.

Nice post chattacane. Trust me no one from Giles thinks we can "blow" EH out. We will be very happy with a 1 point win believe me. Unlike other nooga teams we have seen, EH looks very well coached and disciplined. Rock said it best. We were schooled by DL and a few others when we were trying to achieve respectability and consistency. So as for the posts you can ask anybody...... We are a little loco for sure. ph34r.png

Now as for who's got the top staff? Maryville. But from top to bottom Giles staff is as good as any h/s staff anywhere. I didn't say better. I said as good as. Now beware cuz the fans are rabid!!!! thumb[1].gif

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

This is a very intersting game. If East plays like they did in some areas against Page then they get taken out to the woodshed. 5 turnovers against Giles=blowout. However I think they play the type of game that it takes to keep it close for a half to three quarters. Not taking anything away from East, Giles is just that good. I see Giles winning this game by 10. Definitely think I might have to make the trip for this one either way.

Just to clear up the smack talking, maybe i have a guilty conscience but my only proclaim was that it wouldnt be a blow out. Yes Giles stands head and shoulders over any other team that EH has faced. In a twisted way if you take the strong suits of every team EH has faced and put them all together you have Giles Co. And boy thats awesome! Cant want to see this thing go down. Does EH have a chance to pull off the upset, yes. Is Giles Capable of Being beat, as is any Football team on any given night.... Ask Nick Sabin. The Confidence is awesome from both sides. It makes for some really good football. Guys this isnt going to be a blow out on either Side. Both teams look good on Film on the defensive side of the ball. As far as the smack talking.... Best Coaches in the State.... Giles will blow out EH.... Hurricanes will Fizzle.... the best coach in the country just got beat Saturday, Blowout, if you would have told me Giles has blown out everyone on their schedule I still wouldbt believe you, and Hurricanes fizzling? Its a good thing that place is Made of bricks because its gonna be a good night of Friday night football.

quit trying to pump yo boys up,it ain't gonna work ! and by the way there will be twinkies in yall's dressing room for a halftime treat ! ha......... ha.......... ha !

No one has to take my word for it. Google the name. A handful of Doug Vick s in the nation and one is in Culleoka. That's just amazing, plus a big EH fan. REALLY?

CC...just let it go. And during the off season, all of the MC players that are wanting to escape your worthless program, just have them send a letter. Or better yet just tell them their services aren't needed across the county line.

Lol......really? Just google the name? Ok, so you're definitely not who I thought you were, even he isn't this stupid. Trust me, I have no clue who Doug Vick is and neither do I care. You have WAAAAAAY too much time on your hands. ðŸ˜

Yeah but all those teams recruit. We tried.

Best coaching staff in the state really???? Wow, lay off the drink my friend! I would take GQ at Maryville, Rankin at Alcoa, Bowers at Ensworth. They may have a good staff but to call it the best in the state is a bit far fetched!!

Like Bobcat93 said. The difference is all those coaches recruit. The pool of talent for Maryville and Alcoa area is also huge compared to what Giles has to work with. Giles has what they have and they do quite a lot with it. I wouldn't call it the best coaching in the staff nevertheless. Still has to be considered one of the top 10 but not number one.

Like Bobcat93 said. The difference is all those coaches recruit. The pool of talent for Maryville and Alcoa area is also huge compared to what Giles has to work with. Giles has what they have and they do quite a lot with it. I wouldn't call it the best coaching in the staff nevertheless. Still has to be considered one of the top 10 but not number one.

Bandit.....never seen Page drop so many balls that hit them in the hands.