Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

East Hamilton was a young team last year and still made the playoffs despite going 2-8 the previous year. They returned everyone. If you don't believe, you will on Friday night. Does anyone care that Giles has a gold ball from 3 years ago? I'll be in Pulaski to see the Canes play football. No hyperbole necessary.

Saturday morning Vick..new_york_post_cover_depicts_michael_vick_as_a_baby.jpg

District 12AA

Out of 12AA, a Marshall team, that I still don't think is grasping the idea of what to do with the ball. And a Page team that was ok but in my opinion was overrated. If you go into this game thinking your playing a Page, it'll be 35-0 at halftime. Better tell your guys to tie those cleats tight, and tape'em on. Baker, among others, has some moves.

Well, well...... I been quit for a while. I have done the research. Giles Co is a football hot bed these guys love there football. They also love to tear up this board. They also like to play head games.... East Ham folks do not fall for any of the trash, they are going to try and get at you........ The folks on here posting trash for East Ham are not East Ham folks, Giles is famous for this......

East Hamilton was a young team last year and still made the playoffs despite going 2-8 the previous year. They returned everyone. If you don't believe, you will on Friday night. Does anyone care that Giles has a gold ball from 3 years ago? I'll be in Pulaski to see the Canes play football. No hyperbole necessary.

It won't be a long drive for you will it Douggie.........since you live in Culleoka! Hey Cowboy! We have missed you. I could smell a familiar stench from your posts. Looks like those EH boys made you their lil /;(&. Has the MC school board fired the whole coaching staff yet?.....or are they going to wait till mid summer?

Out of 12AA, a Marshall team, that I still don't think is grasping the idea of what to do with the ball. And a Page team that was ok but in my opinion was overrated. If you go into this game thinking your playing a Page, it'll be 35-0 at halftime. Better tell your guys to tie those cleats tight, and tape'em on. Baker, among others, has some moves.

I never said they were thinking Giles is Page, i just answered your question bud. Its a no brainer theyre not Page or Marshall theres just one #1 team. EH just wants their shot at them like theyve been saying from day one.

It won't be a long drive for you will it Douggie.........since you live in Culleoka! Hey Cowboy! We have missed you. I could smell a familiar stench from your posts. Looks like those EH boys made you their lil /;(&. Has the MC school board fired the whole coaching staff yet?.....or are they going to wait till mid summer?

Let’s get something’s straight, we do not need anybody from anywhere to talk smack for us! We carry our own load. We know very well that your place is special, and not just because of this year. Giles has built the tradition over the years….. Heck places like Giles is what makes HS football what it is.

I not blowing smoke up your skirts, we would like to one day get what you got here at East Ham.

Rock at one time your school was right where we are at…. You had to make that big splash to get to that next level. Well this is our time to make that splash, nothing is more important than this game, it’s our shot. Our guys have worked very hard, and will prepare for this game…….. Now we could just make a drop and not a splash, if so this will be a learning experience for the many, I mean many Jr and Soph on this team.

There are no excuses it is what it is……… you beat us we will shake your hand and give you your props. If we win we will shake your hand and still give you props……. But we will show up Friday and play very hard and will not give up till the horn blows.

For all my East Ham brothers on here talk smack if you want but do it with a little class……. For the fake East Ham folks , it’s a shame you got to use our name to get back at Giles.

Well, well...... I been quit for a while. I have done the research. Giles Co is a football hot bed these guys love there football. They also love to tear up this board. They also like to play head games.... East Ham folks do not fall for any of the trash, they are going to try and get at you........ The folks on here posting trash for East Ham are not East Ham folks, Giles is famous for this......

Cane.....we were tempered by fire on the field and boards during David Lipscomb s legendary run. You could make a post, eat a bologna sandwich and they would have posted 3 pages. They would have you questioning ya mommas love for ya. We are all here for the fun and game time lead up, But WE NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT.

Lookin forward to an awesome week.