Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

lets be ehonest we all know eham has to beat giles and the HOMEFIELD REFS at their hous to win as other teams have mentioned---so when eham wins even if score is only by 7, we know they beat them soundly--an no i am not a eham guy chattcane---i just know good coaching and eham has the coachind and kids to execute---if lojackson healthy--its by 21 but 7 for now.

Its always a good idea to make excuses before the game and your prediction. Refs are randomly appointed by the tssaa during the playoffs. But somebody with 10 posts wouldnt know that now would they.

I agree, but I was mostly talking about public school ball. Then again, it's not that I don't have any respect for Tennessee ball, I do. But I still see it as a few notches below Georgia ball. I think my team will make a deep run into the playoffs in Georgia 4A ball and I'm not sure that we would beat Eadt Hamilton. It would be a great game, but if there is someone out there who could blow them out in Tennessee 5 4A than I would gain more respect for Tennessee ball.

I agree the numbers of teams is much greater in GA. But they may be more about population. The Atlanta area has 5 million people. I think if you put Memphis, Nashville, Chattanoog and Knoxville together that is still smaller than Atlanta MDA area.

Forgot to say this last week. But I tip my hat off to you guys at Giles. I was told even Coach OC himself called Page coaches on 2 different occasions to wish us good luck and that we're behind page right now to win last Friday. I used to really despise Giles my first couple of years playing against y'all. But youve proven to be a great program with a lot of class. That's why I want to see y'all win this game but also the gold trophy in a few weeks.

If Giles County can field a team that can blow this East Hamilton team out than I will gain a lot of respect for Tennessee High School football as a whole. This East Hamilton team is big and physical and has speed as well. They are still pretty young but their coaching is top notch and I will not be surprised if East Hamilton takes it all the way to a state title.

weather here in giles county is cold and rainy. after watchin film of east hammy, coaches told the boys to just take the day off,didn't see anything on film that was very urgent .oh well, thats why they make the big bucks !

Hey RidgelandPanther07, if you want to gave some respect for TN HIgh school football go watch a view of the better DII AA teams play. Ensworth, BA, MUS or MBA they could be beat or play with any Georgia 5A school. i've been to both. The University of Ensworth is now ranked 9th in the Country.

statewide Siegle a public school is ranked above all of those you listed.

Yall bring that game you played against Page to Brickyard and Giles will win BIG.

We had some issues holding onto the ball, doubled our season out put in one game, I hope we got it out of our system. But we need to bring the 536 yards of total offence with us. This is not coach Gates first rodeo….. We will come prepared. Question Rock have you guys played from behind this year? Don’t read too much into it, just a question.