Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Are you not from Greeneville? Your college comes down and gets lots of our players.

Be carefull, our high school will come down and get a lot of your players too! And I'm not the one who was touting the "whole different kind of football" in Chattanooga. It was posters from East Ridge, Brainerd, Central and Red Bank...hmmmm, where are they now?

Be carefull, our high school will come down and get a lot of your players too! And I'm not the one who was touting the "whole different kind of football" in Chattanooga. It was posters from East Ridge, Brainerd, Central and Red Bank...hmmmm, where are they now?

Too many schools in this town, football is not what it use to be. OK I am opening a can of worms. Really the 4th largest city in the State and we have 1 6A school Soddy! Red Bank Brainerd, and Tyner are down in numbers..... As for getting some of our players....... You cannot match what Baylor and McCallie are offering..... Blue Naders are spending a lot of money right now......

We can get Canes info and he can tell us Saturday morning.

East Hamilton wins this game. Giles hasn't played a legit team all year. While EH is minus a great player they still pull it out.

haha if thats the case. u havent beat a legit team either. only legit team u played u lost to. so u played three legit teams? cuz thats the amount of teams u played in the season that went to the playoffs. Oh wait Giles played seven teams in regular season that made playoffs..

Im glad these guys keep thinking we havent played a legit team yet. When your on top, every team brings their "A" game to the field. Each want to be the one who knocked out the Big Dawg, or in our case BIG CAT. An in our district, each game is a rivalry. Forged from years of bitter battles. Maybe next week we'll be able to play a legit team. :rolleyes: