Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

East will have to play mistake free football and their coaches will need to execute a perfect game plan ti not get beat by more than one TD. East is not physical enough to line up and run the ball every play this week.. Page was more physical on the defensive side of the ball.. East has 2-3 guys that need coaching on how to carry the rock or they will turn it over atleast 5 times this week.

Giles -35

East - 14

Good luck with that. You want be running down Giles throat. We got plenty we can do bout it. Sub consciously, you guys have already made pre game excuses for why Giles beat the dog snot out of ya. We understand, and have come to grips with haters. Remember, next week, you can get on here, talk all the excuses you can dream up, and hate all you want. We feed off that. Just lets us know how bad we broke your wee little hearts. icon_mrgreen.gif

Brickyard = Heartbreak Ridge

Heartbreak Ridge. Now that is my kinda place. Them ole boys from EH seem to have visited a Heartbreak Ridge or two. I seen em a couple of times this year. And they sure don't seem to be scared of anything. Sounds like the Brickyard might be similar looking to UTC field where if I ain't mistaken they played some games in the past. Might just be a home away from home.

Chew em up and spit em out boys.

Good, we got a full 4 quarters waitin on them. We have never been a team that "has gotten the calls". So just stick all those pregame t excuses in your pocket, you will be needing them Saturday morning.

Obviously Rocky, you haven't heard about that "whole different kind of football" they play in Chattanooga...flower.gif

East will have to play mistake free football and their coaches will need to execute a perfect game plan ti not get beat by more than one TD. East is not physical enough to line up and run the ball every play this week.. Page was more physical on the defensive side of the ball.. East has 2-3 guys that need coaching on how to carry the rock or they will turn it over atleast 5 times this week.

Giles -35

East - 14

I'm pretty sure every football team practices to play mistake-free football. And the coaches want to put together the perfect game plan.

East Hamilton is more than physical enough to line up and run the ball every play. Just ask your pals at Page. 300+ yards rushing from two players that have been, basically, second stringers all year.

Page WAS NOT more physical on the defensive side of the ball. How can you even make that claim after Page gave up more than 500+ yards to East Hamilton's offense? I'll wait for your response.

East Hamilton doubled it's turnover tally in the game against Page. It was an anomaly.

Tissue.. Dont forget to bring some. Not for the tears, but for those snot bubbles!! We understand, it's a body function that you can't control,so dont be embarrassed. But, it's gonna happen, and your gonna wish you had tissue. Just trying to look out for ya. popcorneater.gif

Do you have a Wal-Mart? I buy a lot, and resale at game to earn gas money back to Nooga!