Sullivan North (11-1) @ Elizabethton (10-2) Quarter Finals

EHSTrack06

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent said anything negative I was just responding to "dirty" "refs giving you call" and you betsy guys or girls saying # 5 and #40 should have been thrown out, heck we havent been on here all week, this was an all betsy blog raving about how much they have gotten and how the score was gonna reflect.. I dont hate your program at all, great rivalry.

Very well spoken, That was just out of charachter for # 5 hes a great kid and in no way would have done this unless provoked. We dont know what is said on the bottom of those piles and I image there was allot or talking going on.

if you recall #5 had just gotten an unsportsmanlike call against him a few plays earlier around the 40 yard line near the North sideline. That was two within 5:00 minutes. He deserved to be tossed.

I havent said anything negative I was just responding to "dirty" "refs giving you call" and you betsy guys or girls saying # 5 and #40 should have been thrown out, heck we havent been on here all week, this was an all betsy blog raving about how much they have gotten and how the score was gonna reflect.. I dont hate your program at all, great rivalry.

I knew it was going to be a good game and I for one never said it would be a blowout but its not our fault you waited to after the game to get on this thread and I wish the best for north and we told Rowe last night we enjoyed watching him play.

Actually they must have missed three off sides calls we got three onside kicks They missed the taunting call and the personal foul penalty at midfield and the holding calls to the interior of our defensive line. Refer to raiderdad post for explanation of "Suspension". I do want to thank you; you have just made me realize with the economy as it is today I need to spend my money wisely and get the best entainment value I can, so I will be going to John Battle to watch their game, cause yours is going to be a blowout.. Good luck.

just admit it, you are sooo jealous of our big city football. have fun watchin john battle but remember this THE CYCLONES ARE STILL IN IT AND NORTH ISN'T. WE BEAT YOU ALL TWICE THIS YEAR!!!! GO CYCLONES!!!!!

if you recall #5 had just gotten an unsportsmanlike call against him a few plays earlier around the 40 yard line near the North sideline. That was two within 5:00 minutes. He deserved to be tossed.

What planet are you on no he didnt where you coming up with your info.. You have lost your mind remember I was on the north sideline and no he didnt..